The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's coming back!

1014036_547405065358435_204984512_n.jpg

This May our very own William Regal will be returning to Eros Comedy for his third and fourth "Audience With A Wrestling Villain" spoken word shows. A mixture of his own tales and a live Q&A, this gradual tour across the UK in the past few years has been one of the highlights of the Eros calendar.

On WEDNESDAY 21ST MAY William Regal will be at the Leicester Square Theatre in London.

Links here for the Facebook Event & the venue.

On THURSDAY 22ND MAY William Regal will perform an unprecedented second consecutive date in the UK at Highlight in Leeds.

Links here for the Facebook Event & tickets.

Tickets will be going on sale for both shows at 10am on Friday 28th March.

Apologies to anyone in a city that we won't be visiting. As Mr Regal is still a contracted WWE talent we have to fit the dates around his bookings as well as his travel schedule. Given a choice we'd book him for a fortnight and send him everywhere but, for the moment at least, that option isn't open to us. Please be patient, we'll do our best to take him everywhere eventually INCLUDING Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland.

In the meantime help us spread the word about this, even if you can't make it yourself. Let's sell these shows out, show Mr Regal the time of his life and convince him he needs to take a week off and tour properly!

Eros Comedy: The original and still the best. Be part of it.

Thanks Adam, appreciated.

Support for the tour dates confirmed. Myself & Billy Kirkwood will be hosting with support from variety star Mat Ricardo in London and Jim Smallman in Leeds.

Not, I hasten to add, at the expense of quality time with Mr Regal. I've a feeling these are going to be some cracking shows.

Apologies to anyone in a city that we won't be visiting. As Mr Regal is still a contracted WWE talent we have to fit the dates around his bookings as well as his travel schedule. Given a choice we'd book him for a fortnight and send him everywhere but, for the moment at least, that option isn't open to us. Please be patient, we'll do our best to take him everywhere eventually INCLUDING Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland.

If it's at all possible to bring him to Scotland at some future time that would be amazing and greatly appreciated by all the wrestling fans up here. Would love to meet him.

Here's the direct ticket link for Leicester Square Theatre. Live at 10am on Friday.

Getting quite excited now. I've gigged at Highlight in Leeds a load of times, absolutely love it as a venue.

I'll never complain at shows being so local to us. While we love hitting the Comedy Store over in Manchester (Pizza!!), it's always great to hit shows a little closer to home. :thumbsup:

I talked about it with him at some length but he's both incredibly busy with WWE and incredibly happy doing what he's doing. Not to say that things won't ever change but there's just no way we'll get him for more than a few dates here and there. Hence we're trying to make sure we hit different places every time.

Where's WWE taping their TV in November? Assume somewhere in the north?

London VIP tickets sold out in a less than an hour... Leeds VIP tickets almost gone too... Standard tickets selling pretty fast as well. Would imagine that both shows are going to sell out completely so don't delay to get yours.

For what it's worth... As a fan I would absolutely pay the money just to see the show. You'll get a great evening of entertainment from Mr Regal, he's one of the most natural entertainers and effortlessly funny people I've ever met.

For what it's worth... As a fan I would absolutely pay the money just to see the show. You'll get a great evening of entertainment from Mr Regal, he's one of the most natural entertainers and effortlessly funny people I've ever met.

Agreed. Me and the Mrs hit the post-Raw show at the Frog and Bucket back in November and had a fantastic time. So much so that we've bought tickets for the Leeds show this time around. We're hitting the tapings again this May, so it will be the icing on the cake. Out of all the wrestlers i have had the privilege to meet, Regal is easily the classiest of the bunch. He is a gentleman in every sense and took the time to speak to everyone. Enjoyed the experience that much i've got VIP again this time lol.

Archived