The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our paths around the country vary tour by tour so we'll definitely be up the NE again before too long. If anything, it's an excuse to eat at The Stand's bistro like we did before the Nigel McGuinness show. Also looking at the possibility of adding a couple of other dates to the DDP tour to hit a couple of the places that have been missed out by seemingly all the wrestling tours in Feb/Mar. That depends on a plethora of different factors so no promises yet.

I see you are doing the show "I am the tag team champions" up in Inverness. Would you consider doing the same show in Glasgow?

Tickets for DDP's tour have started going on sale. Awaiting details of the Manchester & Belfast tickets as there have been hold ups at the venue end. Primarily these are down to Christmas and the chaos it brings coupled with vast swathes of their workforce being laid low with the latest festive plague. Rest assured we'll have them on sale as soon as we can.

Sunday 2nd March 2014

Poster...

1466153_10153603710330422_401969098_n.jpg

Ticket update.

Belfast should be on sale this coming Wednesday. Still no update on Manchester but should be up and running soon.

Facebook. Twitter & UKFF folk get first dibs as we're not firing this out to the greater press until the start of next week at the earliest.

Billy & I will be bringing I Am The Tag Team Champions to the Glasgow comedy festival in March. March 29th I believe, the day before the big ICW show.

Short answer... Yes.

We'll also be charging extra for autographs, photos and manual relief on the night. No refunds. ;)

Was excited until I seen I am prior booked for ICW's sister family promotion PBW who are in Barrhead area of Glasgow the day before the big ICW show of which you speak of. If the show was a late starter there may be a chance I could make it.

Archived