The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

im already looking forward to hearing him talk after reading reviews about the other shows. i know its been mentioned about the contract stuff that would need to be given the ok but my one hope is that 8 x 10s will be sold at the event. im gonna re read his book before this and then flip a coin on if i get the book signed or a 2001 magazine signed.

again well done eros and chris for another great show

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick heads up for the William Regal shows. London is now sold out completely and Leeds has sold out of the VIP tickets. There are still eleven standard tickets available for May 22nd at Highlight/Jongleurs (Yet another rebranding...) in Leeds and you can get them from Skiddle.

Also we've just announced that Roddy Piper will be joining us for a tour in July. Will post all the info here once I've got over my current temporary aversion to cutting and pasting massive blocks of text. In the meantime all the dates and cities are up at our Facebook page.

Good luck with the Piper tour Chris; one event is difficult enough, but such a long tour will test your patience when it comes to the logistics and organisation, hope it all falls into place (your preparation will see to that!) :thumbsup:

Gonna have to make a decision on the Second Dragongate show or The Piper Show, A shame both shows are on the same date.

Yeah, sorry about that. Tried my best to avoid clashing with anything but could only do so much.

Also I took the rest of the day off after coming up with "The Tour To Settle The Score". :)

Gonna have to make a decision on the Second Dragongate show or The Piper Show, A shame both shows are on the same date.

Yeah, sorry about that. Tried my best to avoid clashing with anything but could only do so much.

Also I took the rest of the day off after coming up with "The Tour To Settle The Score". :)

Noooo!! I've already bought DGUK tickets!

Great coup though Chris, I'm sure it'll be a great tour! Might see if I can get along to another show along the tour

Piper in Glasgow I really want to do. Hope iget in in time Friday . What sites are they on sale on? Haven't done an Eros night before

Archived