The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change of plans... The Glasgow show on 6th March has now been moved to Newcastle. Essentially the tickets for the Glasgow show were moving far, far slower than any of the other venues even allowing for the financial chaos brought about by the festive season. We'll have other events for Glasgow later in the year that should more than make up for it.

The show will now be taking place at the NE6 Suite, a new venue that's already hosting various comedy, boxing & MMA events. We had a tremendous turn out for Mick Foley & Nigel McGuinness in Newcastle and the shows were great, very much looking forward to a return. Tickets go on sale tonight at 6pm right here.

I was having a think about the cancellation of the DDP event in Glasgow and I have a theory behind the cancellation. Just a few months ago DDP came to Glasgow to do an on stage interview and storytelling with the boys at Inside The Ropes. They only charged

• Paid Members
I was having a think about the cancellation of the DDP event in Glasgow and I have a theory behind the cancellation. Just a few months ago DDP came to Glasgow to do an on stage interview and storytelling with the boys at Inside The Ropes. They only charged

My opinion is there's just not all that much interest in DDP.

I rushed to get tickets for the PSI shows (JR, Bret and Michaels). To paraphrase an old saying I wouldn't go to the back garden to listen to DDP. I'd bet that if a Regal show is held in Glasgow it sells out easy peasy. Particularly if it's in a seated venue. I get the impression the shows in Glasgow until now have been clubs so guess there's no seating).

That's what I like to hear. :)

For anyone that might be interested we're running competitions in the weeks leading up to the DDP tour. Going to be giving away tickets, Best Of Nitro DVDs and other stuff that's currently stopping me from moving around my flat without cracking my shin on it. Follow on Twitter @Eroscomedy or on Facebook.

• 1 month later...

For anyone that might be interested we're running competitions in the weeks leading up to the DDP tour. Going to be giving away tickets, Best Of Nitro DVDs and other stuff that's currently stopping me from moving around my flat without cracking my shin on it. Follow on Twitter @Eroscomedy or on Facebook.

When does the meet and greet take place please, before or after the show?

When does the meet and greet take place please, before or after the show?

The meet & greets take place after the shows except for the London show which is beforehand. London M&G doors open at 5:30 and the others should be done by 11 at the latest.

STEFFEN PEDDIE will be supporting DDP at the NE6 Suite in Newcastle. The comedian and actor, known for his role as Big Keith in the award winning BBC sitcom Hebburn is a former wrestler himself. Come and hear the comedy stylings of the artist formerly known as Judge Mental before you settle in for an evening with the master of the Diamond Cutter.

Tickets right here.

Archived