The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no front whatsoever with William Regal, he comes across offstage exactly the way you'd hope him to. Generous with his time, polite, appreciate of the opportunities afforded him and genuinely humbled by the reaction he received last night. Didn't have a bad word to say about anyone either. He spoke for nearly two hours last night and, even with the late hour, it didn't drag. Brilliant tales from his time working in the World Of Sport era right up until the present day.

As Butch said he took time to talk to everyone at the meet & greet afterwards, a proper chat too. Was genuinely interested in everyone that came along. We also had a few surprise guests turn up, hence a highlight of the night being when Daniel Bryan asked him to explain this 'Real Man's Man' thing.

I loved every minute of it.

We also announced DDP for our March tour and that I Am The Tag Team Champions will be touring next year.

There's no front whatsoever with William Regal, he comes across offstage exactly the way you'd hope him to. Generous with his time, polite, appreciate of the opportunities afforded him and genuinely humbled by the reaction he received last night. Didn't have a bad word to say about anyone either. He spoke for nearly two hours last night and, even with the late hour, it didn't drag. Brilliant tales from his time working in the World Of Sport era right up until the present day.

As Butch said he took time to talk to everyone at the meet & greet afterwards, a proper chat too. Was genuinely interested in everyone that came along. We also had a few surprise guests turn up, hence a highlight of the night being when Daniel Bryan asked him to explain this 'Real Man's Man' thing.

I loved every minute of it.

We also announced DDP for our March tour and that I Am The Tag Team Champions will be touring next year.

Genuinely sounds awesome. I'd prefer this to an actual wrestling show, but I finish working at my current assignment this week and realistically couldn't bail on them yesterday and today.

The stuff you have planned sounds great Chris, but is there any chance at all of Regal doing a tour or even another post-RAW gig? As the next RAW taping is at the O2 it would be awesome to slip out of the arena and into Indigo2 for the Regal show.

I appreciate I'm probably getting carried away here!

• Moderators
I'd forgotten all about that. So many gems across the course of the night.

Isn't that the truth? I'm remembering bits on a drip feed. I remembered Noel Edmonds' Big Fuck Off Shovel Hands making a brew earlier and nearly scalded myself.

Great show as always from Chris and Billy. Followed by a fantastic evening with William Regal. Too many great stories to mention over the course of the evening and a lot of fun was had. He's a real class act too and was an absolute pleasure to meet after the show. He didn't rush, took time to talk to everyone properly and seemed genuinely pleased to be there. It was some what surreal to see him in the ring at the Raw tapings only a couple of hours earlier, and to then be standing there having a natter with him. The addition of Drew McIntyre, Brie Bella, Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio to the crowd was an unexpected surprise too.

Archived