The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My debit card is currently in the RBS cashpoint in Sainsbury's, Wrexham so I can't go unless the tickets don't sell out in the next 5 days or so (not likely). Fuck the world.

Butchi-san, ill be kindhearted and get you a ticket which you can pay on the day if you want?

Also, just me or are the VIPs not on sale yet?

Edit - sold out without ever going on sale to me, fuck sake.

Ordered my tickets whilst having a morning dump. Kwick Kweshtunz. I ordered for a few mates and got an eticket. I assume we will have to arrive together? Also, the card I used will have expired by the date. Do I need to keep hold of it and produce it on the night?

Cheers, sure this will be excellent.

Probably best to bring the car along just in case. Generally speaking it'll be alright if your name's on the list.

Yes, you'll need to arrive together.

Cheers man. Then that we shall do.

Butch, will they show Raw in Sinclairs?

Best bet is to follow @ErosComedy on Twitter and go like the page www.Facebook.com/ErosComedy on Facebook. Will keep you posted of new tours and we often run competitions for wrestling merch.

Aye I follow you, the Eros account and was tweeting Regal himself last night - just seem to have missed the info. Just one of those things. Fingers crossed for another date somewhere down the line.

Might as well put it here, if somehow 2 people have spare VIPs, I'd take them off your hands, assuming I could shift my regular tickets. Worth a shot.

Who here was at the first? Was the structure similar to the recent JR Tour with it being 1 hour stories, 1 hour of questions?

Ten minutes of warm up, we bring out Mr Regal and then it's pretty much 100% audience led with questions. Whole show will probably run around two hours in length.

We'll also be sure to share any news of spare tickets if people can't make it. Oh and joyously naming and shaming anyone that tries to flog their tickets way beyond face value on Ebay. Some people eh?

Ten minutes of warm up, we bring out Mr Regal and then it's pretty much 100% audience led with questions. Whole show will probably run around two hours in length.

We'll also be sure to share any news of spare tickets if people can't make it. Oh and joyously naming and shaming anyone that tries to flog their tickets way beyond face value on Ebay. Some people eh?

Sound, now to pray!

Archived