The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

As mentioned on the William Regal night our next tour is on the horizon and features no less than Diamond Dallas Page. I'll assume he doesn't need a full introduction around these parts. On a personal note Billy & I got to work with him in the summer for the ITR guys and he's going to be providing full money worth in terms of tales and anecdotes.

I'll cut straight to the chase... Here are the tour dates.

Sunday 2nd March 2014

Chris.. Is this you?

AJ STYLES UPDATE

By Mike Johnson on 2013-11-27 15:49:20 TNA champion AJ Styles has been booked for a series of events titled "An Evening with AJ Styles" the first week of March in Europe.

Styles will be appearing in:

*Cardiff, Wales

*Liverpool, England

*Glasgow, Scotland

*Newcastle, England

*London England

The appearance will feature a Meet & Greet and Q & A session. Ticket and venue information are not yet announced.

Chris.. Is this you?

AJ STYLES UPDATE

By Mike Johnson on 2013-11-27 15:49:20 TNA champion AJ Styles has been booked for a series of events titled "An Evening with AJ Styles" the first week of March in Europe.

Styles will be appearing in:

*Cardiff, Wales

*Liverpool, England

*Glasgow, Scotland

*Newcastle, England

*London England

The appearance will feature a Meet & Greet and Q & A session. Ticket and venue information are not yet announced.

Can't say for sure as im not connected to Eros. But it's doubtful as the dates clash with the DDP tour.

Archived