The Official Eros Comedy Thread

Chris Brooker

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update... All the Monday night VIP tickets for Liverpool have sold out but there are some left for Glasgow and Tuesday in Liverpool. 

Also some rather cool news... We've not been able to sell any 8x10s for these shows in the past because merchandising gets a bit messy when you're dealing with contracted WWE talent. As a compromise on these dates we're able to sell some with all the proceeds being split 50/50 between the mental health charity Mind and Donna's Dream House, a Blackpool guest house that offers free holidays to disadvantaged or seriously children and their families. As a result noted WWE artist in residence Rob Schamberger is allowed us to produce a limited run of prints of one of his portraits of William Regal. To our knowledge these will be 100% exclusive to our shows and well worth picking up.

Tickets on sale right here.

How are the Monday night general admission tickets for Liverpool coming along, Chris? Would absolutely love to be in attendance, but ideally, I need to hold off for a few weeks due to finances. 

Attended the Roddy Piper show up in Manchester over the summer and it was a cracking night, would hate to miss this one. Cheers!

VIP sold out for Monday night but there are still some standard tickets available. We generally see a big surge on the first day and then a trickle until there's another big surge in the fortnight beforehand. Should be alright for a bit but we've not hit any mainstream press or listings as yet.

Also, while I'm here, here's an article about the shows on Skiddle.

• 2 weeks later...

Butch has saved me a fair bit of typing here... Hitting two more cities isn't the same as booking a completely new multi-date tour for him. So far he's played Birmingham, Manchester, London & Leeds with Glasgow & Liverpool in November. A slightly different dynamic for the wrestling villain seeing as we have to fit his shows around his WWE schedule.

Aside from the Regal shows this year we've also had Roddy Piper & Dallas Page so it's not as if we're resting on our shapely laurels. Have a couple of ideas for next year as well as a tour of I Am The Tag Team Champions in the pipeline. In all honesty anything more than a few of these per year is going to burn the market out in a hurry, something I'm acutely aware of.

In short glad you enjoyed the shows, thanks for coming and all going well we'll have plenty of cool stuff for 2015.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update...

We've released some more VIP tickets for the Regal show in Glasgow this Sunday.

VIP tickets completely sold out for the shows in Liverpool on Monday & Tuesday. Close to a complete sell out on Monday night with a few more tickets knocking about for Tuesday.

Cracked record I know... But I don't think there will ever be a better spoken word show by a wrestler than the ones I've seen from Mr Regal. He genuinely gets better every time we roll one of these out and, as a fan, I can't wait for this weekend.

Tickets here.

Archived