The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Its the good thing about having such a range, something for everyone. I'm sure there's some weirdo out there who thinks Bailey is a knockout, probably the same people who think the ginger one from Girls Aloud was the fittest or that Kate Micucci from Big Bang Theory is better looking that Kaley Couco. Obviously bollocks, but everyone has the right to set their sights low ;)

Kaley Couco is bang average at best. One of the most overrated girls in TV/films in terms of attractiveness. Dime a dozen.

Edit: She also looks over 50 with her haircut.

Edited by PunkStep

Its the good thing about having such a range, something for everyone. I'm sure there's some weirdo out there who thinks Bailey is a knockout, probably the same people who think the ginger one from Girls Aloud was the fittest or that Kate Micucci from Big Bang Theory is better looking that Kaley Couco. Obviously bollocks, but everyone has the right to set their sights low ;)

Kaley Couco is bang average at best. One of the most overrated girls in TV/films in terms of attractiveness. Dime a dozen.

Edit: She also looks over 50 with her haircut.

Where are you from? Because I fancy a night out in your neck of the woods if that's the average lass walking about. The average round here is like the love child of Jazz & Trevor Murdoch.

..IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU FANCY

seriously, nothing more tedious than Looks Chat With The Lads

Some things are more tedious...

Hey, I actually quite like SmackDown..

• Paid Members

Big shit sandwich this week. Fun opening with New Day answering Cena's open challenge leading into the six man. Wasted a lot of TV time in a good way. Woods is pretty awful in the ring though. His reactions are great but his work is really sloppy. Shame because he's stupidly entertaining. New Day continue to be acein everything they do. I'm a bit worried that they're going to ruin it like they do everything else by throwing them out there too much because people like it.

The ending was a top brawl after a mediocre match and that spear spot was absolutely beautiful.

The Kane/Rollins stuff throughout the show was only OK. It wasn't as good as the Kane/Bryan stuff a while ago. Kane and Rollins were good but it dragged like fuck and that poor "HR" woman had some terrible lines. If SuperKane doesn't come out with a cape and a big K on his chest next week, they've dropped the ball. Need to sort his fucking hair out too. It's diabolical.

Glad I didn't watch live. That Diva stuff was interminable even on FF!

Crowd was so dead this week. They're not normally wild atm but it was just noticeably tepid in there most of the episode. You could hear a flea fart.

Some of the Kane stuff was alright, very silly but I take back what I said last week. The crossover of the two Kane characters is loads more intriguing than just THE BIG RED MONSTA just doing his same ol' thing

Women's segment was WWE's old style of "there are no faces or heels in the diva's div" for once I wanted more spotlight on Paige but instead the Bellas are out pluggin Total Divas again making it an awkward 3-way promo and then a 6 person tag? Like gee, I wonder if Paige will be a good team-mate for Charlotte and Becky....OMG she's not!!! I actually closed my eyes for most of the match, they really really lost me with that one.

Buh-buh-buh-buh-BARRETT coming back was weird. Just done in such a low-key way. 'I'm back now'.. oh, hi

Enjoying Big Show past couple weeks, and pretty looking forward to that MSG match now

Ace little brawl at the end, not too bad an episode

• Paid Members

If they still did storylines for the mid carders then this Kane angle would be perfectly good for, say, Kevin Owens over the IC title. But for the WWE Championship....fuck off.

The WWE Champion got beat by the US champion last week. Twice. Clean. This is a step up.

New Day. Good. It's a shame that Xavier is the best, yet the worst at the same time. He could be something golden!

Can't really remember much...women's stuff was nonsense - skipped the match as the outcome was ridiculously obvious.

It was actually really nice to not have the show start AND/OR finish with Rollins. I think it made his stuff more enjoyable.

All in all, very safe raw nothing noteworthy and therefore a lot of safely skippable stuff.

It's a shame to think the raw just a few weeks ago (sting/dudleys return) was by far the best raw in IMO a good couple of years...to a pretty much nothing show with the worlds quietest crowd.

Also, promising the end of the interminable Reigns/Wyatt feud with a double count out and a double down of sorts is a bit disappointing - actually feels like there has to be something else (which is even more disappointing!)

Edited by Bert

Can anyone see Undertaker costing Lesnar a victory against Big Show on Saturday. I can almost see it now. Lesnar's just about to win, the lights go out for a brief moment. Then when they come on Lesnar is laying on the canvas clutching his balls. Then comes the k.o. Taker wouldn't even have to be there for this to work!

Edited by Angle_fan

Can anyone see Undertaker costing Lesnar a victory against Big Show on Saturday. I can almost see it now. Lesnar's just about to win, the lights go out for a brief moment. Then when they come on Lesnar is laying on the canvas clutching his balls. Then comes the k.o. Taker wouldn't even have to be there for this to work!

I'd much rather see a straight-up hoss between the two. I know Show gets 'renewed' every 5 minutes but I think this could be really exciting in itself. The Taker match has enough heat I think