The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I can see:

Lesnar vs Reigns (they surely won't not g through with this now?)

HHH vs Sting (because imagine how bad Undertaker vs Sting would be)

Undertaker vs Wyatt (supernatural shizz)

Cena vs Rollins (because what else?)

Ziggler vs Rusev (America! Fuck yeah!)

Ambrose vs Harper (Natural transition from Wyatt feud?)

I have zero actual clue, though, which is how it should be this far out.

• Paid Members

You're short of a Bryan and an Orton there too, Orton VS Rollins makes more sense rather than Cena/Rollins yet again. Rollins is running low on opponents- he can't possibly wrestle Cena, Reigns or Ambrose at Mania.

Edit, in response to Linus

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I'm going with:

Brock VS Bryan

Cena VS Rusev

Sting VS Triple H

Orton VS Rollins

Wyatt VS Undertaker. If Taker isn't up for it, fuck knows where that leaves Wyatt

I have nothing for Ambrose though- the suggestion above of Luke Harper will do. Not fucking Kane please.

• Paid Members

I'm going with:

Brock VS Bryan

Cena VS Rusev

Sting VS Triple H

Orton VS Rollins

Wyatt VS Undertaker. If Taker isn't up for it, fuck knows where that leaves Wyatt

I have nothing for Ambrose though- the suggestion above of Luke Harper will do. Not fucking Kane please.

If they do back out of Reigns vs. Lesnar at WM, I'd imagine a Shield triple threat.

• Paid Members

If they do back out of Reigns vs. Lesnar at WM, I'd imagine a Shield triple threat.

Good shout, didn't realise I'd left Reigns out. God knows how they'll shoehorn everyone in. They generally want Kane and Big Show in a match too. Also, I reckon Ryback will be there somewhere.

Are we likely to get an Andre Memorial Battle Royal again? Or was that just a one-time thing?

Well considering that the first one meant fuck all and the winner returned to being a jobber, I would say no.

Which is why I brought it up. They talked about it last year like it would be a regular thing. Since then Cesaro has fallen further down than when he debuted. I can see them just hoping that everyone forgets that it ever happened

• Paid Members

The Battle Royal was good filler. If they attach a decent stipulation to it, I don't see why they couldn't do it again. Question is would we want them to? So much stuff became annual and lost a lot of spontaneity. Elimination Chamber and Hell In A Cell most obviously.

As for WM, everyone is predicting Triple H/Sting. Does anyone think they'll do Triple H/Rock like they teased a few months ago? That would be great. Do Triple H/Sting at the Rumble leaving that and Sting vs. Rollins for Mania.

• Paid Members

The good thing about the Authority being back is that it makes Triple H vs Sting much easier to write into being.

Brock looked unimpressed by the end of the show - I thought Rollins would cash in MITB at Wrestlemania, but I can see him double crossing Lesnar now.

The Battle Royal was good filler. If they attach a decent stipulation to it, I don't see why they couldn't do it again. Question is would we want them to? So much stuff became annual and lost a lot of spontaneity. Elimination Chamber and Hell In A Cell most obviously.

As for WM, everyone is predicting Triple H/Sting. Does anyone think they'll do Triple H/Rock like they teased a few months ago? That would be great. Do Triple H/Sting at the Rumble leaving that and Sting vs. Rollins for Mania.

There's no way they would waste Triple H V Sting at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble match itself pretty much sells the PPV on it's own.  And i'm sure The Rock said that he was going to have to pass on this year's Mania due to his movie schedule. He wouldn't be available for the Raw shows leading into the PPV.