The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Complaining about the crowd is getting really boring now. It seems every time they tape over here these threads just get clogged with people moaning. Did anyone honestly think this year would be different? Was anyone shocked by any of it?

At the end of the day if you are going to any event with a large amount of people, some of those people will be dicks. If your enjoyment is really that effected by other people just stop going. No point spending money if there's an extremely high chance you are just gonna be miserable all night

Why should people stay at home when grown men can't control themselves and feel the need to act like apes at an event designed for children?

Yes, there are always dickheads at wrestling shows. I don't even care when they try to get themselves over with their shit chants. There's no need to shit on someone elses night and act entitled just because someome likes Cena and not Grado.

Complaining about the crowd is getting really boring now. It seems every time they tape over here these threads just get clogged with people moaning. Did anyone honestly think this year would be different? Was anyone shocked by any of it?

At the end of the day if you are going to any event with a large amount of people, some of those people will be dicks. If your enjoyment is really that effected by other people just stop going. No point spending money if there's an extremely high chance you are just gonna be miserable all night

Was it you that tried to start that "Lanas actually American" chant then?

Will be a better crowd tonight, always is.  Smaller though.  The nobs only go to Raw.

Nah the Luke Harper thing wasn't played to the crowd. It probably could have almost saved the show if they'd done that out on the stage at the end.

We stayed until the end of the dark match, and honestly don't remember seeing the Harper thing on the tron. 

That's odd, seeing as there wasn't a dark match.

Yeah, 6 man psuedo match with noble/mercury - pedant. 

Why should people stay at home when grown men can't control themselves and feel the need to act like apes at an event designed for children?

Yes, there are always dickheads at wrestling shows. I don't even care when they try to get themselves over with their shit chants. There's no need to shit on someone elses night and act entitled just because someome likes Cena and not Grado.

Stay at home if you know you are going to have a shit time. I guess you could keep going every year in the hope it stops, but don't be shocked if everyone doesn't change the way they act for your benefit.

I didn't start any chants, because I couldn't be bothered to go this year. I had fun last year, because I just watched the show and ignored everyone who would potentionally annoy me. It was really easy

Will be a better crowd tonight, always is. Smaller though. The nobs only go to Raw.

Nah the Luke Harper thing wasn't played to the crowd. It probably could have almost saved the show if they'd done that out on the stage at the end.

We stayed until the end of the dark match, and honestly don't remember seeing the Harper thing on the tron.

That's odd, seeing as there wasn't a dark match.

That's odd, seeing as something resembling a match happened at the end of the televised part of the show.

Stay at home if you know you are going to have a shit time. I guess you could keep going every year in the hope it stops, but don't be shocked if everyone doesn't change the way they act for your benefit.

I didn't start any chants, because I couldn't be bothered to go this year. I had fun last year, because I just watched the show and ignored everyone who would potentionally annoy me. It was really easy

That's great for you. Let me know where you are tomorrow and I'll come and scream non stop at the top of my voice half a meter away from your head. I'll do that for three and a half hours straight every fifteen seconds. But that's ok right? You'll just ignore it. Easy.

These people must all hang out online, but where?  Unless they are all lurkers here.

St Pitcos drove 'em out of UKFF, dain't he? No, there are quite a few of them here still, but they either don't last long or they stick around and try to hide their fappiness a bit. Occasionally, they get in a huff that not everyone has their childish Cena hatred and write a blog saying the UKFF is all queers or something.

Not the worst episode of Raw ever but not much good either, I did enjoy all the Authority/Cena segments so if the shows main storyline is interesting enough week to week then at least that's something, always been a fan of stables (as long as they actually have some star power involved) so this is quality,

Would like to see them add a few more members to the Authority, even if they end up being the 2014 equivalents of Vincent and Horace Hogan, there's so many stale babyfaces in WWE that having them shake hands with HHH and Steph (or even just Kane if they can't be arsed) and sticking them out there with that lot in a suit would sort someone like Kofi out overnight

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman