The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Ugh Stephanie is just the absolute fucking WORST. Can you imagine how entertaining a Vince/New Day skit would have been? The Authority and Stephanie in particular are going to be looked back on as the worst main event heel stable probably ever.

She's absolutely fucking rotten.  She might be the wrestling character  that I hate the most in all my time watching wrestling.

So WWE are doing the Susan G. Komen stuff for the month of October again this year. I have seen a lot of criticism and negativity for the charity; can anyone give me more information about what they have done wrong?

On the topic of Raw, Rusev continues to do entertaining stuff with poor material and New Day (outside of the awful backstage segment with Steph) were good again.

• Paid Members

The bird who was the top executive at Komen took home a whopper paychecks, they do some curious stuff where corporations will throw a shit load of money at them to get exclusive 'pink rights' (think Nestle out bidding Cadbury, so Cadbury couldn't use the logo etc), which is curious for a charity, they even trademarked the ribbon. The kiboshed funding stem cell research,

Basically it's a bit like wrestling, but it's cancer so you feel a bit cunty knocking it. But it's basically a corporation making money, except they give a bit to helping fight the big C (although they probably spend a tad more in litigation with other cancer charities for using the wrong color or slogan, like a slapheaded McDonald's/Starbucks)

• Paid Members

So WWE are doing the Susan G. Komen stuff for the month of October again this year. I have seen a lot of criticism and negativity for the charity; can anyone give me more information about what they have done wrong?

Not sure, I did a quick search on Google and the only negative thing I found (which was the top 'in the news' item) was CM Punk calling the charity a scam on Twitter. He's a jolly old sole, is Punk.

The long & short of it is they are an Awareness Charity, not a Research Charity. They donate a small amount of what they make to research organisations and then pocket the rest for themselves.

The ribbon is trademarked and they even tried to trademark the word 'cure' a couple of years back

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Beaten to it, but yeah its the amount they make Vs the amount they donate......which is very little apparently.

Taken from wiki:

"Some campaigns require that consumers mail proof of purchase for a promoted item before the manufacturer donates a few cents per purchase to charity; some have a cap on the maximum amount donated, with all sales beyond this fixed limit benefiting only the company, not the promoted cause"

Edited by Mr.E

If their aim is to raise awareness then it is ludicrous they partnered with a company which uses BPA in their water bottles. Surely they should be raising awareness of the links to cancer and advising people to avoid such products? I think that clearly demonstrates where their priorities lie.

Obviously you can apply that to many (if not all) large charity organisations/corporations but hey, if chucking a few quid their way makes people feel better about themselves..

Edited by icke83

• Paid Members

I read someone on another forum suggest a cracking idea where Lana gets brainwashed by the Wyatts, mad wedding with Bray, to be his human form Abigail or some nonsense, Rusev crashes the wedding, Rusev/Wyatt at Mania, reunite Lana/Rusev after the match... I like it, shame Rusev is a bloody foreigner.