The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm gonna be a knobhead pedant and point out that something can't be more unique or less unique than something. It's either unique or it's not. It's not a pet peeve of mine, just thought I'd let you know. Plus I'm bored.

Do you hate the phrase "new and improved" too? I do.

• Paid Members

When was the last time that had a real good stretch of Raw episodes post-Raw after Mania? You can maybe possibly tune in right before SummerSlam and see some good stuff and then tune right out again following the PPV until a couple months before Mania. Isn't this established by now?

When was the last time that had a real good stretch of Raw episodes post-Raw after Mania? You can maybe possibly tune in right before SummerSlam and see some good stuff and then tune right out again following the PPV until a couple months before Mania. Isn't this established by now?

That's their business model. Everything is geared towards Mania season, with a little bit of effort put in around Summerslam time.

There really is no value whatsoever in watching anything WWE outside of the Network special events.

Imagine becoming a new fan in 2015. It's almost impossible.

• Paid Members

That closing segment was the most elongated horseshit I can ever remember closing Raw. Seth's never ending apology that no one in their right mind could possibly give a fuck about, Lesnar selling for fucking Kane and then a beat down that made those tedious nWo segments look dynamic.

Sheamus vs. Reigns was a cracker. The IC title stuff is decent. I'm struggling now.

That closing segment was the most elongated horseshit I can ever remember closing Raw. Seth's never ending apology that no one in their right mind could possibly give a fuck about, Lesnar selling for fucking Kane and then a beat down that made those tedious nWo segments look dynamic.

Sheamus vs. Reigns was a cracker. The IC title stuff is decent. I'm struggling now.

The ending went on for far too long. They didn't look like they had a clue what to do after a while. Really anti-climatic stuff. Not sure if it was anything to do with Noble getting injured though. A lot of the Authority stuff this week didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. They seem to be backtracking the storyline.

I love Lesnar and all of that, but I'd rather Seth holds on to the title.

• Paid Members

The ending went on for far too long. They didn't look like they had a clue what to do after a while. Really anti-climatic stuff. Not sure if it was anything to do with Noble getting injured though. A lot of the Authority stuff this week didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. They seem to be backtracking the storyline.

When Rollins came out to interfere in Kane/Ambrose I thought "Wouldn't he be worried about Lesnar?" Then later before he went out, he was worried about him. Bit inconsistent.

Yeah, was thinking about that too. Can't see them doing the Lesnar thing again after last year so expecting a cheap finish. Dunno if they'll set something up for Lesnar at SummerSlam or whether they'll leave him off it because it's got more chance of selling on it's own?

• Paid Members

After the way they've booked Lesnar over the last year, I thought that beatdown was proper weak. It's more to do with Kane and Mercury being jobbers, so I was after more chair attacks and the like. This Lesnar return is so far seeming a bit poorly thought out.

I'll put this in spoiler tags because it includes Lesnars schedule but...

I imagine the beatdown this week was to keep Lesnar away for the next fortnight as his next appearance isn't until that house show in Japan on July 4th, and his next TV appearance is Monday July 6th.

His full schedule is:

June 22 - Raw, Indianapolis
July 4 - WWE Network special, Tokyo
July 6 - Raw, Chicago
July 13 - Raw, Atlanta
July 19 - Battleground, St Louis
July 20 - Raw, Kansas City
August 3 - Raw, San Jose
August 17 - Raw, Minneapolis
August 23 - SummerSlam, Brooklyn

Edited by neil is brill

If it couldn't get any worse for Rusev looks like from last nights show he is getting saddled with Summer Rae. Poor Fella :(

Even on fast forward that episode of Raw was the pits,

I wonder if it's his choice to fly to Raw and Smackdown to watch his girlfriend make out with Dolph whilst making his character bloody piss weak for the companies own little BS agenda. I can picture Vince getting off the fact he signed off on this segment, and the Rosa/Adam Rose farce.

Talk about shitting on him and doing nothing for him long term from the beginning to right now!

When Rollins came out to interfere in Kane/Ambrose I thought "Wouldn't he be worried about Lesnar?" Then later before he went out, he was worried about him. Bit inconsistent.

Yeah, was thinking about that too. Can't see them doing the Lesnar thing again after last year so expecting a cheap finish. Dunno if they'll set something up for Lesnar at SummerSlam or whether they'll leave him off it because it's got more chance of selling on it's own?
I thought the exact same about him fearing Lesnar. Little things like that are really lazy. I know they wanted to do the whole Rollins trying to win back The Authority, but perhaps they could have tied that in with him being on the run from Lesnar? Surely Lesnar would know Rollins is backstage and would have gone looking for him. The Ambrose thing wasn't necessary either. That can be picked up at a later point but I'd assume Rollins would be more concerned with Lesnar than being an open space causing more trouble for himself.

Overall it's okay but there's some stuff that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

EDIT: Missed your second point Rick, I have a feeling they may have Sheamus cash in and set up Sheamus vs. Lesnar. Not sure though. Just a theory.

Edited by sammorgz

I try my best to take in and enjoy the product, cos complaining is generally boring, but they need like a 6 month hiatus on women with that show. Between terrible wooden segments with Bellas & Paige, Alicia joining Bellas for absolutely no gain whatsoever. Adam Rose and whoever the fuck her is who stands near Adam Rose. Lana comes up to Dolph "hey, I know we've never met but I'm just gonna snog your face off, standard". Rusev and FUCKING SUMMER RAE. Cameron still has a job. Seriously fuck off and scrap all this shit, devote the time (4 minutes) to something else for a bit, get in some fucking female writers, or at the very least not the kind of insufferable soap writer they got covering that base atm. Every "creative" muggins in that office must seriously think things like "yeah, got a good character idea for the new female wrestler. see the thing is, she's a bit of a minx. a cheeky minxy diva, yeah?". They're gonna do that to lovely Becky Lynch and it's sad. She'll probably wrestle about once every two months they'll probably just have her standing outside the ring whooping for Finn Balor.