The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
I can't wait to see Seth in a suit next week.

OK this in fact will be my major gripe about Rollins turning. Next to Orton and HHH in theirs he's going to look like someone who's borrowed their Dad's work suit for prom.

Hardly...

tumblr_mpl957cClv1rmvjexo1_500.jpg

"And then the Fat Controller said to Thomas and Gordon 'Believe in Seth Rollins'"

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

• Moderators
Well if there's one thing I can't abide, it's a cretin posting spoilers along with their terrible opinions.

I wish you'd report it then. I didn't read his tedious post because he was boring so I missed that first time around. I have edited now.

Then Rollins could have turned at the PPV, costing his team the match

What, so the match would have ended in the first minute? Or he would have still done all the same moves on Evolution and then in the last minute of the match changed his mind? You're an idiot either way, and don't post Smackdown spoilers in this thread. Now fuck off.

Were as battling someone for 30 minutes, have them beat the crap out of you and then join then makes all the sence in the world!!!!

Please explain to me in your infinate wisdom how Monday night made sence!??

Apologies for the spoiler.

Maybe Triple H offered him a fuck ton of cash, Title shots and a go on Stephanie's fun bags. Seth already had form from before so maybe Triple H just gave him that final push.

It really isn't that hard to come up with a reason. Seriously people are just over thinking.

This is far from the most illogical turn ever.

Were as battling someone for 30 minutes, have them beat the crap out of you and then join then makes all the sence in the world!!!!

Which scenario makes more 'sence'?

Scenario 1: Triple H and Seth Rollins are secretly mates. They batter each other for half an hour in a tag team match but at the end of that half hour, Seth Rollins reveals he was only joking during the match up to that point and really they're friends.

Scenario 2: Triple H and Seth Rollins are not mates. They batter each other for half an hour in a tag team match and Seth Rollins' team wins. During the next 24 hours, with only one option left to disband that team, Triple H makes Rollins a big-money, big-opportunity offer to switch sides.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
Scenario 2: Triple H and Seth Rollins are not mates. They batter each other for half an hour in a tag team match and Seth Rollins' team wins. During the next 24 hours, with only one option left to disband that team, Triple H makes Rollins a big-money, big-opportunity offer to switch sides.

Exactly. He's representing the business-side of a massive corporation, as it's COO. He takes an offer to buy out a rival. It should turn out that they put forward feelers towards all three of the Shield members... makes the other two lads look a lot better.

• Paid Members

Exactly. He's representing the business-side of a massive corporation, as it's COO. He takes an offer to buy out a rival. It should turn out that they put forward feelers towards all three of the Shield members... makes the other two lads look a lot better.

I don't think they would put feelers towards the other two, and that's what has turned me around to this being utterly brilliant.

Reigns despises them, seemed to make it his personal mission to get them to "believe in Roman Reigns" and after his rumble showing, WrestleMania and constantly destroying Evolution with Reigns Smashes it'd be illogical for HHH to offer him a ton of cash as he wouldn't be able to keep him on side for long.

Ambrose is a nut job, HHH already has a severely demented Randy Orton ready to re snap and punt pensioners in the head to deal with. Can you imagine him and Ambrose together? It'd be like having the wrestling equivalent of the Kray twins to look after at all times.

Rollins was the architect, the brains behind the operation that would put his body on the line for his cause. Offering him the world and a ton of money to be part of Evolution gives them a soldier willing to die for his cause that is easily manageable and without the Shield having the brains there, they lack the key fundamental they need.

The more I look at this, the more genius picking Rollins has been.

Like NEWM said, you don't get turns like that anymore, we're all a bit jaded which is why a few people are knocking the turn but kids at school will be going mental over that, 7 year cycles and all that

As for whether it made sense, well it's not like it's supposed to be some intricate drama, it's wrestling, Triple H and Rollins come out for a promo, Triple H says he offered him the world, Rollins says he got sick of carrying the other two, makes all the sense in the world if they go that way or a slight variation of it

Oh and Lana's arse was ace again