The Preston City Wrestling Thread

I'll share some other points at another time but I'm really not happy with T-bone, so I was informed it was he as I wasn't really paying to much attention until I was soaked, threw a pint over me and some people around me.

Really uncalled for. I know a group were giving Rampage some stick and I assume they were playing up to that but throwing a beer at all over the crowd seems not on, even more so if you're not even hitting who your aiming at.

By all accounts a woman with a kid was not very happy about it, and rightful so, and neither was I. Interaction and playing to the crowd to keep the reaction building I get, but this just felt a bit too far and really killed my mood and enthusiasm.

I'd very much like some one to get in touch with me about it, because I'm most disappointed.

The woman was my mom, we take my disabled brother to shows all over the uk, it really was uncalled for tbh. We spoke to the fludders about this to be told what do we expect him to do about it and that it makes for an "atmosphere" so yeah me driving a 200 mile round trip to get beer thrown in my face makes for a good atmosphere? Does it bollocks. Won't be taking my brother back to pcw anytime soon, I might go if the mood ever strikes but after that poor customer service I'm not amused.

I never said 'what do you expect me to do' so please do not say what I said if I did not say it. I said to just your mother who come to the merch area alone 'I am very sorry the rowdy atmosphere is part of PCW but its not right that a wrestler thrown beer over you and he will be told its not acceptable'.

I am very sorry this happened and the talent was told about it and told it must not happen again. I wont make excuses but PCW is very edgy and not targeted as a family show but I would rather not have drinks thrown about like a rock concert.

My apologies there may have been some crossed wires, either way I suggested to Liz about a potential disabled area as you get many disabled fans at your shows, dunno if it's been fed back yet, but I don't think I can bring my brother back otherwise as I can't guarantee he is going to be safe.

I've done a PCW Fire Pro for the Game Boy Advance Emulator for PC/Android

Should you be interested in Downloading it, it's here http://www.filedropper.com/pcwfirepro

Here is the Roster for it

PCW

Rampage Brown

T Bone

Bubblegum

El Ligero

Kris Travis

Joey Hayes

Lionheart

Noam Dar

Dean Allmark

Martin Kirby

Dave Mastiff

Cyanide

Dave Rayne

Mad Man Manson

Danny Hope

Doug Williams

Robbie Dynamite

PCW-I

Big Van Vader

Rick Steiner

Uhaa Nation

Davey Richards

Michael Elgin

Nick Jackson

Matt Jackson

Kevin Steen

Chris Masters

Colt Cobana

Akira Tozawa

John Morrison

Scott Steiner

Jushin Liger

Ultimo Dragon

PCW-W

April Davids

Kay Lee Ray

Carmel Jacob

Awesome Kong

Emi Sakura

LuFisto

Angelina Love

PCW-S

Des Robinson

Daz Bateman

Joel Allen

Steve Fludder

Magic Mark

PCW-P

Moth Man

Shaun

The final show of the year was a very good but not great show by PCW's lofty standards. Not every event can match the heights of Supershow 3 and the likes but it was still very enjoyable. It has been an incredible year and have had the privilege of seeing all shows bar the Halloween night and have seen several stars I never thought I would see at UK Indy shows.

Hopefully next year will be just as good if not better and the returns of Chris Masters and possibly Uhaa Nation will be great, both these two have been the standout imports for me throughout the year. Liger was also fantastic as were the likes of Davey Richards, Kevin Steen Bob Holly, DLo Brown and being able to meet lifelong favorite of mine Ted Dibiase. The locals have also been fantastic throughout the year and have particularly enjoyed the ongoing Dar / Lionheart and Travis / Hayes feuds. Mix in the comedy of Manson / Hope and of course Dave Rayne, the excellent regulars like Ligs / Mastiff / Kirby / Allmark, a standout tag team in Team Single and of course Britwres returnee Doug Williams and you have a roster that can compete with any other in the country.

As for Festive Fury 3, sadly seeing Vader was a bit of a let down although its understandable why. The guy is almost pushing 60 and fair play for putting the effort in but it was a waste of Mastiff. Id rather see Vader squash someone like Awesome Kong did with Bubblegum last month than see a short match end via DQ and the squash happen after the match.

The rest of the card was great (bar the women's match which no one got into, although the chants were a bit out of line). Really enjoyed the Lionheart / Ligs title match and also the Williams / Nation and main event too. Not seeing Hayes bald by the end though was a shame as we could at least then tell him and Travis apart.

You see, we were heckling Rampage with

From PCW twitter:

PrestonCityWrestling ‏@PCW_UK 9 Dec

This time next week we can legally reveal the next star name coming to PCW Road To Glory

9:29 AM - 9 Dec 13

In other possibly related news, according to last night's Wrestling Observer audio, AJ Styles' TNA contract has expired and he has now left the promotion for real. Styles has now started taking indy dates for next year.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

I've done a PCW Fire Pro for the Game Boy Advance Emulator for PC/Android

Should you be interested in Downloading it, it's here http://www.filedropper.com/pcwfirepro

Here is the Roster for it

PCW

Rampage Brown

T Bone

Bubblegum

El Ligero

Kris Travis

Joey Hayes

Lionheart

Noam Dar

Dean Allmark

Martin Kirby

Dave Mastiff

Cyanide

Dave Rayne

Mad Man Manson

Danny Hope

Doug Williams

Robbie Dynamite

PCW-I

Big Van Vader

Rick Steiner

Uhaa Nation

Davey Richards

Michael Elgin

Nick Jackson

Matt Jackson

Kevin Steen

Chris Masters

Colt Cobana

Akira Tozawa

John Morrison

Scott Steiner

Jushin Liger

Ultimo Dragon

PCW-W

April Davids

Kay Lee Ray

Carmel Jacob

Awesome Kong

Emi Sakura

LuFisto

Angelina Love

PCW-S

Des Robinson

Daz Bateman

Joel Allen

Steve Fludder

Magic Mark

PCW-P

Moth Man

Shaun

Do we reckon it's safe to assume Johnny Gargano will be back at the next show seeing as he's been announced for Southside the following weekend? I do hope so, he's dead good and all that.

Could be on to something there mate.

I listened to an interview with Steve Fludder the other day, and he's best mates with the Southside promoter, from before both got into promoting wrestling, so it wouldn't shock me if they work together when getting the imports over and giving them dates to do.

Worth noting the new Kris Travis set is out today. Bought it for myself and it looks damn fine.

What matches feature?

vs. Bubblegum vs. CJ Banks vs. Joey Hayes vs. El Ligero vs. Martin Kirby - Festive Fury 2011

vs. Lionheart, I Quit Match - Blood, Sweat and Beers

vs. Dave Mastiff - Guild Wars

vs. Lionheart - One But Not Forgotten

vs. T-Bone, Falls Count Anywhere - Fright Night Part One

vs. Noam Dar - Invasion

vs. Chris Masters - Festive Fury 2012

vs. T-Bone, Bullrope Match - More Bang for Your Buck

vs. Kevin Steen - Springslam

vs. El Ligero vs. Joey Hayes vs. Martin Kirby - No Retreat, No Surrender

vs. Chris Masters - No Retreat, No Surrender Night 2