Keith Myatt bt Johnny Kidd

Team Single bt Mastiff, Holly and D'Lo

April Davids bt Awesome Kong

Uhaa Nation bt El Ligero

Legion of Boom bt Danny Hope & Mad Man Manson

Lionheart bt Noam Dar after Doug Williams was a no show

Jushin Thunder Liger bt Martin Kirby

Ladiest and Gentlemen!

PCW Supershow III Day Time show is being streamed LIVE and FOR FREE! By the looks it's an iPPV test. Begins 1230hrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL4UuU1YfUI

Card:

Noam Dar vs. Johnny Kidd

Danny Hope vs. Uhaa Nation

Doug Williams vs. Johnny Moss

Ligero & Kirby & Manson vs. T-Bone, Rampage Brown & Bubblegum

Masterlock Challenge w/ Dave Rayne

D'Lo Brown vs. Hardcore Holly

Kevin Steen vs. Kris Travis

Kevin Steen bt Kris Travis, Joey Hayes and Dean Allmark

Great opener, all worked well. I think Steen pinned Trav

Keith Myatt bt Johnny Kidd

Kidd was initially announced as the winner, but it was Myatt who got the pin

Team Single bt Mastiff, Holly and D'Lo

I enjoyed this. D'Lo turned on Holly setting up the singles match this afternoon. Well, he pulled Bubblegum down from the Alabama Slam and tried for his own finish. They argued, which led to the pin

April Davids bt Awesome Kong

I didn't really enjoy this match but Kong looked good. Bubblegum brought chocs and flowers for Kong which distracted her for a roll up I think

Uhaa Nation bt El Ligero

Nation looked impressive but it's clear how green he is. Ligs made him look great

Legion of Boom bt Danny Hope & Mad Man Manson

Not really my thing. I laughed in places but I'm not the biggest Danny Hope fan

Lionheart bt Noam Dar after Doug Williams was a no show

After the match Joey Hayes tried to cash in the Money in the Bank. Lionheart superkicked the ref so it didn't happen. I thought this was a great angle

Jushin Thunder Liger bt Martin Kirby

Liger brought his working boots. He finished Kirby with a super brainbuster from the top rope which I thought killed Kirby.

I really enjoyed the show and it was great to be back in Lava or whatever it's called now

Edited by TysonSL

PCW was amazing this weekend. So much great action and newsworthy stuff.

Amongst the highlights that spring to mind:

- Travis beat Masters in an epic Last Man Standing Match.

- Mark 'the Beast' Labbatt from ITV's The Chase turned heel on El Ligero & Martin Kirby (Labbatt was managing them for the night), helping Team Single to retain the PCW Tag Team titles. By the way, Labbatt was one big dude, towering above both T-Bone & Rampage Brown, who themselves are big guys.

- It was announced that the Godfather will face Bubblegum on the February 28th card (they played Godfather's titantron on the big screen when they made the announcement, huge crowd pop). This is in addition to Charles Wright also appearing as Papa Shango (there had been speculation he'd only be appearing as Shango, but he'll be pulling double duty).

- Dave Rayne will be Riddick Bowe's opponent on the March 1st card. Rayne challenged Bowe to a match, claiming he'd never heard of him, then hilariously Googled him on his phone mid-promo and was horrified. :D

- It was strongly hinted that AJ Styles will be defending his TNA World title against current PCW Champion Lionheart on the next card on December 6th. Subsequent tweets between Styles and Lionheart after tonight's show have backed this up.

- Looks like Chris Masters next feud will be with Dave Mastiff on the Feb/March shows. They started the ball rolling on that feud during the pre-show when Mastiff interupted Rayne's Masterlock challenge. Mastiff slapped Rayne and challenged Masters. Masters is back on the Feb/March shows. In the meantime, I guess Rayne could face Mastiff on the Dec 6 show.

- Both Hardcore Holly & D-Lo Brown were over huge.

- As was Jushin Liger, in his matches vs Martin Kirby on Friday and Dean Allmark on Saturday (Liger beat Kirby, but lost to Allmark).

- Uhaa Nation was super impressive in his matches too.

By far PCW's best Supershow weekend yet. Loved every minute of it.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members

Briefest of brief thoughts from the whole weekend, which fulfilled (and in some cases surpassed) my expectations :

[*]Ridiculous value for money for general admission to all three shows plus the Q&A for

• Paid Members
Briefest of brief thoughts from the whole weekend, which fulfilled (and in some cases surpassed) my expectations :

• Found an autograph for my little book worthy of following on from Liger's - Dave Rayne. Top drawer entertainer, lovely bloke.

Ahhh was that you that was getting the little book signed by Dave by the steps? I was the guy with Him and Magic Mark.

• Paid Members
Ahhh was that you that was getting the little book signed by Dave by the steps?

Must have been. Might as well retire the book now it's been signed by the greatest active worker on the planet. Nowhere to go from here but down.

Uhaa Nation's amazing theme music:

:thumbsup:

Do love the tune. Uhaa is a beast! A guy with his build shouldn't be able to do the things he does in the ring. A real one of a kind performer who is a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Pretty cool guy too. Was easily one of the highlights of the past 2 days for me.

What a Weekend that was!!

Personally for me i think the return to Lava Ignite added to the experience, just hope that all shows are going to be there now.

If you had to compare the 2 days, i think Friday had a card of solid matches, Where Saturday had 5 or 6 outstanding matches (Steen vs Mastiff, Travis vs Masters, Kidd vs Dar, Project Lucha vs Team Single, Steen vs Travis and even though it had a dodgy finish D Lo vs Joey Hayes).

All i can say after that is Uhaa's Theme has got in my head so bad i was downloading it at 1 am this morning. God he was great!

Exceeded expectations. My own thoughts on day two.

* Really enjoyed Hardcore Holly and D'Lo Brown. Especially Holly, who came across as ridiculously down to earth, and seemed to love being there. Brown seemed to enjoy it as well, and seemed genuinely touched by the post-match reaction he got after the Hayes match. The match they had with each other was great fun.

* Uhaa's theme music. YASS!!!

* Dave Rayne and Mad Man Manson are two guys who I've never truly been convinced by, but I enjoyed both immensely last night.

* Kris Travis and Kevin Steen were both involved in two wars yesterday. Some good proper double duty from those two guys, and the idea of their respective opponents, Masters and Mastiff, going to war is also very appealing.

* Lionheart vs. AJ Styles is must-see stuff.

* I was like a little girl when Liger appeared, and also when he landed the Liger bomb.

I've had a chance to sleep on it and would like to reflect some more...

I am super impressed with how this promotion seems to get better and better with each event. As an overall entertainment package, how the shows are organised and presented, the professionalism by everyone involved, the presentation etc. I really do think this is the U.K.'s top independent promotion at this moment in time (some might say All Star, and this isn't a knock on All Star, as they are terrific at what they do and the amount of shows they put on, but in terms of production/atmosphere wise, PCW can't be touched). PCW run regular shows - between October 11th and December 6th (8 weeks), they will have ran 6 shows. Clearly the promotion is doing well business wise. The place was absolutely packed for both days. I had my doubts but the move back to 'Evooque' was a great move. The building looks great and the layout really helps the atmosphere. The use of the big screens, to show the latest PC Fiction comedy show and a well-produced recap of the previous nights events before night 2's shows, illustrated how professional the promotion is becoming. The PC Fiction show in particular went down an absolute treat, fans were laughing their asses off. Those vids definitely have to become a regular feature before big shows - they're so unique. They're so well produced that they make the PCW guys look like bonafide larger than life stars. It's probably the closest thing to the now defunct Chikara type of humour.

There's something unique and special about PCW, the crowd for instance is generally tremendous. The banter between the wrestlers and the crowd during matches is just so damn fun. I know that Holly & D-Lo had the time of their lives during their afternoon bout. Both guys were visibly fighting back the laughter during their match. D-Lo afterwards said he hadn't had that much fun in the ring in years and said it was like a night off.

It's important to note that this promotion isn't just about the imports, although obviously they are a draw. I think the British talent is coming on in leaps and bounds too. I think it was Masters or D-Lo who remarked how impressed they were with PCW during the afternoon Q&A and said that this should be an official British developmental territory for WWE. Obviously Kris Travis is going to be a major star. Sooner or later that guy is going to be signed by WWE, he's just got 'it' - still young, great look, great body, right size, tremendous athletic ability, and building up a terrific portfolio of matches against top talent, such as the matches with Chris Masters (who, by the way, was fantastic and it's a crime he's not still in WWE). So many others though are super talented. Dave Rayne is a great choice to face Riddick Bowe. Obviously Rayne, with his background in training people to wrestle, is the perfect man to lead Bowe through his match in March. Plus Rayne is arguably PCW's best talker and will be perfect for the inevitable media coverage that will come with Bowe's involvement next year. Noam Dar is probably going to be in the Kris Travis bracket in a few years time. He's still young and developing but is a tremendously versatile talent. I think Bubblegum is very underrated and coming on leaps and bounds as a characters. His hilarious chickenshit heel antics with Awesome Kong were brilliant. His mannerisms and mic work are great. He'll benefit from working with Godfather next year. But there are so many others worth watching - Lionheart (great worker), Dave Mastiff (unique), Martin Kirby, Dean Allmark, El Ligero, Team Single, the list goes on. The antics of Mad Man Manson (funniest man in British wrestling, bar none) and Danny Hope (who is getting better and better with each show) are great.

December's show is already looking great, with the appearance of Vader, and if they manage to pull off the booking of AJ Styles vs Lionheart, they'll get coverage on TNA tv and on TNA's Youtube channel, so again, it's great exposure for the promotion.

They were testing a live webstream of a match yesterday afternoon, so making the shows available on iPPV down the road could be the next step. They've definitely got something special going on. The promotion has a lot of momentum and it looks like 2014 will be a big year for them.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Bleeding Nora, that was a weekend and a half. From some absolutely outstanding matches, 4 way night one, anything involving Liger, Team Single vs DLo,Holly, Mastiff Joey vs D'lo (as Shannon Moore no showed, much to everyone's delight) to Mark from The Chase being 57ft tall, comedy gold from Bubblegum on Night One. Dave vs Riddick Bowe tease, the googling was inspired. Chris Masters in everything. Uha Nation's standing Moon/SSP finish, he will get better as time goes on. Epic

Gutted wont be there for Vader/AJ, but am otherwise busy, Also props to everyone on here I said hey/joined with shit chants with, from Benny, Air Raid, Gadge, Cheetah, Richie, Chilli, Cobystag and anyone I crashed cigs too.