the 80s

Mr Lawrence

Axl Rose is my childhood hero (along with Arnie) and I still love him, fuck everyone who takes the piss of him.

axl-rose.jpg

Seen an early doc of them and axl rose is am anagram of oral sex as he wad apparently abused as a kid, wether its true or not. But the 2hr vh1 behind the music on them was brilliant, gnr i mean, apparently he was a top cock.

• Paid Members

Piece of piss.

"Harrison Ford"

Harrison Ford was so cool as Indiana Jones in three Indiana Jones movies.

Harrison Ford was so cool as Han Solo in three Star Wars movies.

Harrison Ford was so cool as Rick Deckard in Blade Runner. I've put that one last so you know it was my favourite.

He looked really cool in all three but a different kind of cool in each. You know what he looked like in each.

Blade Runner, bloody hell. What a superb film. Did you know Rutger Hauer adlibbed his line of "like tears in the rain"? Yes, I suppose you did.

EDIT - Butch-annoying photos removed and replaced with reasons.

• Paid Members

There are people out there that think Blade Runner isn't a total masterpiece of filmmaking. Imagine living in their world.

Anyway, Kurt Russell or something.

• Paid Members
There are people out there that think Blade Runner isn't a total masterpiece of filmmaking. Imagine living in their world.

I had to stop myself adding that I actually feel a sense of rage building up if I'm at the boot sale and see the Blade Runner DVD because it means somebody owned Blade Runner, and decided to sell Blade Runner. Who the fuck sells Blade Runner? Or worse, the charity shop. Gave Blade Runner away. Jesus Christ. I didn't write that in the first post because I thought it might make me sound like a dickhead, but I've decided when it comes to Blade Runner, I'm prepared to be that dickhead.

When I got the Director's Cut home and watched it, my mama brought me a cup of coffee just as the end credits were rolling. She asked what I was going to do next since it was finished. "Silly question! I'm going to watch it again."

• Moderators

Don't care. I know what he looks like, don't need to see him a million times slowing down the browser on my phone. I also know what Axl Rose looks like. I imagine everyone here does. Dunno why we needed to see him either. Or pictures of Harrison Ford instead of the two words "Harrison Ford".

In other words... Please people, don't post loads of photos all the time as it annoys me. However, discussing things makes me happy.

• Paid Members

I had to stop myself adding that I actually feel a sense of rage building up if I'm at the boot sale and see the Blade Runner DVD because it means somebody owned Blade Runner, and decided to sell Blade Runner. Who the fuck sells Blade Runner? Or worse, the charity shop. Gave Blade Runner away. Jesus Christ.

The only reason I can think of is that they're upgrading to a better version (original - "Director's" Cut - 2 disk actual Director's Cut - 5 disk super edition) and they want to spread the Blade Runner love to those less fortunate.

• Paid Members
The only reason I can think of is that they're upgrading to a better version (original - "Director's" Cut - 2 disk actual Director's Cut - 5 disk super edition) and they want to spread the Blade Runner love to those less fortunate.

I hope so. I made sure to write "DVD" because it's acceptable to sell a tape of anything, even Blade Runner, if it means you've bought it on DVD.* You've done well at life, because you've bought Blade Runner twice. I really envy people that went to see it in the cinema. I would have, but I was only two weeks removed from mother when it hit the cinema over here.

* Unless there have been shitty alterations to the effects and soundtrack, obviously.

• Paid Members

I hope so. I made sure to write "DVD" because it's acceptable to sell a tape of anything, even Blade Runner, if it means you've bought it on DVD.*

That's what my missus said, but it was hard to part with my special edition VHS with the postcards in.

I'm actually wondering now if I actually did get rid of it, or if I hid it and it's still in a box somewhere.

• Paid Members
They may have bought a Blu Ray player. That's more plausible then selling Blade Runner...

I might start a survey.

That's what my missus said, but it was hard to part with my special edition VHS with the postcards in.

..... WOAH WOAH WOAH. The rules change when it comes to special editions with kibble. The films the same when you stick the disc in, but those postcards are irreplaceable. The fact you even owned that version... Surf, I feel like I haven't told you I love you enough lately.

Archived