UKFF's most shocking threads

Ant

Sunday boredom and man-flu gives rise to this thread, but I'm wondering what are seen to be the most shocking threads on the UKFF?For me the Alex Shane "revelations thread" in Spring 2004 or 2005 comes to mind.The most shocking that I never seen as I was out of the country - so I'm going by word of mouth to an extent - was some twat posting private naughty pics of a female English wrestler in August 2006.I'd have guessed the latter got some serious attention from the members of this parish while it existed.

• Paid Members

It started out innocently enough, but I think everybody was a little bit stunned to learn that Big Benny HG's UK Shitlist (supplement to the UK50) had caused him to receive a knock on the door from the boys in blue after the mum of one of the exposed shitarses reported HG for internet bullying! Here it is.

It started out innocently enough, but I think everybody was a little bit stunned to learn that Big Benny HG's UK Shitlist (supplement to the UK50) had caused him to receive a knock on the door from the boys in blue after the mum of one of the exposed shitarses reported HG for internet bullying! Here it is.

Someone should have told Surf Graffiti's mum about the Streisand Effect.

• Paid Members

Definitely the most fun I've ever had viewing a thread. And it was indeed shocking. I think it was your good self, Butch, who altered the mods that someone with the same name she was using on youtube was waiting for validation. We were getting referenced by name on her youtube channel and stuff. Massive head case, but she liked us. She was referenced on the Terry Funk roast soon after that. Eugene Dinsmore cracked a joke which went "Billy Gunn was suppose to be hear but he had a hot date" to which he got a few laughs. Then a booming Texan accent shouted "you suck" at him. Eugene looked over, as did the crowd and Eugene looked like he shit himself. He didn't realise Billy was actually there.That or the January 4th live discussion. Live discussions are indeed shit, but only because it peaked on the January 4th 2010 thread. Would have loved the chat room to be up and running that night.

• Paid Members

That or the January 4th live discussion. Live discussions are indeed shit, but only because it peaked on the January 4th 2010 thread. Would have loved the chat room to be up and running that night.

I don't think I remember that, what happened there?

• Paid Members

It was the night Bret came back too WWE after years away and the first night of Hogan and Bischoff in TNA bringing Hall,Flair,Nastys etc in with them. Easily my pinnacle as a wrestling fan that, Impact on the laptop and Raw on the t.v. Doubt they'll ever suck me in like that again. The thread Ian mentions was great aswell, everyone was jizzing.

Archived