Payback predictions thread.

WWFChilli

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's a nice looking PPV actually. I haven't really watched much WWE since Extreme Rules, but I enjoyed that, so depending on how tired I feel when I get home from work tonight, I may try and catch a stream. Is Punk confirmed vs Jericho now? Were they not running some angle where he may not show up?

That's a nice looking PPV actually. I haven't really watched much WWE since Extreme Rules, but I enjoyed that, so depending on how tired I feel when I get home from work tonight, I may try and catch a stream. Is Punk confirmed vs Jericho now? Were they not running some angle where he may not show up?

Nah he just hasn't appeared on TV since the announcement so it led some to thinking that he may not show. It's still not 100% that he will but as it's in Chicago i'm sure he'll be there. Also Money in the Bank is on Sky Sports next month so.

I actually think Ryback may win tonight, he needs a decent win if he is going to stay strong, and it won't hurt someone like Cena too much. It would run nicely towards a long term plan of Daniel Bryan toppling Ryback as well.The only certainty is CM Punk winning, Jericho is the sort of guy who isn't hurt by another loss. Ziggler is pretty odds on as well, they won't take the strap off him yet unless he has heat backstage.

Since Extreme Rules was on Box Office, shouldn't this be a Sky Sports one? Or are they all on Box Office now?

Think we get Money In The Bank on Sky Sports, then Hell In A Cell......and that's it I think.Thing is, we got Over The Limit on SS last year.

I agree actually. Which is what cost me back at Survivor Series. I couldn't see them taking the title off of Big Show so soon after winning it. I didn't take into account them doing the DQ reverse. So yeah, contrary to what I said there's no guarantees. But if you take into account that we probably have a better idea where they (WWE) are going with the story lines, than the bookies do, it's pretty easy to make money. Easy for me to say, being up. I may be eating these words tomorrow.As far as what you are prepared to stake / want to win it's all relative really. I'm prepared to lose

Archived