Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

I don't know many of these wrestlers, much like I had no idea who the majoity of the Dragon Gate wrestlers were until after the first show. All I know is that I can't miss this, hopefully people who took the ball with Dragon Gate like me will come out and see Michinoku Pro. Obviously Ultimo Dragon and The Great Sasuke are great draws and I cannot wait to see Sasuke live and Dragon again. I can't wait to see these other guys, Japanese wrestlers that I don't know always end up blowing me away, Hayato for example. Bring on the show!!

That's the plan, I believe talent like Nohashi, Hyugaji, Kenou, Kenbai etc will absolutely blow people away, they are the future of Michinoku Pro but unfortunately have not had the exposure like the Michinoku Pro stars before them like Dick Togo, Jinsei Shinzaki, The Great Sasuke, TAKA Michinoku, Super Delfin, Gran Hamada the list goes on, the working agreement we have will enable us to expose the talent over here and 4FW get to have the UK talent exposed to the Japanese Pro-Wrestling fans, which is working already as Behnam Ali is starting to build a fantastic name for himself in Japan.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main event for Saturday 19th October announced, who will the legendary Great Sasuke and Ultimo Dragon pick as Tag Team partners, both will announce very soon...

MainEvent_zps1122045b.jpg

Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour Main Event

The Great Sasuke | ????? vs. Ultimo Dragon | ?????

Writeup Coming Soon

Main event for Saturday 19th October announced, who will the legendary Great Sasuke and Ultimo Dragon pick as Tag Team partners, both will announce very soon...

MainEvent_zps1122045b.jpg

Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour Main EventThe Great Sasuke | ????? vs. Ultimo Dragon | ?????

Writeup Coming Soon

Awesome! Will be very very cool to see the two legends square off. Hoping for some interesting picks as partners.

Opening contest for Saturday 19th October announced...

TaroNohashivsKenbaicopy_zps4d045d47.jpg

Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour Opening Contest

Taro Nohashi vs. Kenbai

The opening contest for night two of the Michinoku Pro Wrestling 20th Anniversary U.K. Tour promises to set a high standard for the rest of the evening. With both competitors having spent time wrestling in Mexico as well as Japan this match is bound to have a Lucha Libre flavour to it and will be filled to the brim with high flying, faced paced, non-stop action. With the potential that this could be for the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship should Kenbai manage to pick up a win over

If you're still looking for Lucha suggestion names, I'd like LA Park, Negro Navarro or Black Terry please.

I'd be so gutted if it was any of them three and they were in lousy Swindon.Or, you know, not in London. Mainly because I'm poor.

For those wishing to attend on the Friday event it has been moved to Oxfordshire, easy to get to from all areas, more information on the venue will be released next week, tickets will also go on sale next week. Many people have been asking us to switch the shows so it's an Michinoku Pro show on the Friday and 4FW vs Michinoku Pro show on the Saturday as they want to attend this event and the cracking lineup for Revolution Pro on the Saturday which obviously is not do-able, more information will also be released next week concerning this.

• Paid Members

For those wishing to attend on the Friday event it has been moved to Oxfordshire, easy to get to from all areas, more information on the venue will be released next week, tickets will also go on sale next week. Many people have been asking us to switch the shows so it's an Michinoku Pro show on the Friday and 4FW vs Michinoku Pro show on the Saturday as they want to attend this event and the cracking lineup for Revolution Pro on the Saturday which obviously is not do-able, more information will also be released next week concerning this.

What start time are you looking at for Friday ? , I'm not a million miles away from Oxford.

Archived