Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

: Official Event Poster :

MichinokuProOfficialPostercopy_zps4948b2a7.jpg

: Announced Stars :

KenouMichinokuProGraphicNewcopy_zps2fe5c0eb.jpg

Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Champion

Kenou

Making his first appearance in the U.K. as part of the Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary U.K. Tour, Kenou, meaning King of Fist, originally trained in Nippon Kempo, a traditional Japanese martial art that incorporates a wide range of fighting techniques. From the moment

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This looks frigging awesome! Dragon Gate and M-Pro in the same year!! Can we expect Hayato vs Kenou on one of these shows?

We shall see, it is definitely a match I want to put on over here, it would be unreal, graphics added to the Original post, will update everything at the first opportunity.

Ive not seen much of this company but with them coming over it'll be a great time to check them out. Count me in for a ticket! Im still hoping to make the shows with Ultimo Dragon too, he is a hero of mine.

The only name I feel that absolutely *needs* to be there is The Great Sasuke. I think you already have my money with the three M-Pro talents announced but would love to see Sasuke live.

Sasuke is currently recovering from injury, he was meant to return 2 weeks ago but was told to wait a bit longer, many names are being approached.

First UK based star announced, Behnam will be fresh off his second stay with Michinoku Pro just before these events...

BehnamAliMichinokuProGraphiccopy_zps104ed88c.jpg

'The Sheik'

Behnam Ali

Behnam Ali is arguably the best pound for pound wrestler in the U.K. today, his intensity and skill in the ring is often unrivalled, however, Ali

Ive not seen much of this company but with them coming over it'll be a great time to check them out. Count me in for a ticket! Im still hoping to make the shows with Ultimo Dragon too, he is a hero of mine.

Michinoku Pro are developing many young stars, with many of the Legends now retiring, retired or working a part time schedule they are in the process of creating new stars, we will be bringing many of the new names that will be the future of the company.

Archived