Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

Is anyone going from London by train? I was checking it out, doesn't seem that far away. Is going by train a viable option?

Swindon train station is literally a quick cab away. If Aerostar made these shows I might actually loose my shit.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London to Swindon by train, coach, car is straight forward, I believe train is about 40 minutes, car and coach is about 1 hour and 30 minutes.Have had plenty of people asking for Aerostar and Mascara Dorada.should have more news on this by the weekend.

Nice!!! He's an awesome worker. Really physical.

Owen Phoenix bought back DVDs from his time at Michinoku pro and his last match there was against Hyugaji and it was absolutely phenomenal, on the Friday or the Saturday event, that match needs to happen.

I know it's not an ideal situation, this event has been booked up since last year so it would not be an option to try and move the dates unfortunately.All I can do is offer the best possible card as I know RevPro will, this is more than likely the last chance to see Sasuke live in the UK as he will be winding down his career, and I know as a fact that Ultimo is winding down his career, a very rare chance to see 2 legends in the ring in the UK, plus a star or 2 from Mexico along with the new talent that Michinoku are building the company around. Fans need to weigh up the best value for money and choose what's best for them, either way UK Pro-Wrestling fans are really lucky that the choice is there with 2 reliable companies as a few years ago it definitely would not have been the case.

I don't know many of these wrestlers, much like I had no idea who the majoity of the Dragon Gate wrestlers were until after the first show. All I know is that I can't miss this, hopefully people who took the ball with Dragon Gate like me will come out and see Michinoku Pro. Obviously Ultimo Dragon and The Great Sasuke are great draws and I cannot wait to see Sasuke live and Dragon again. I can't wait to see these other guys, Japanese wrestlers that I don't know always end up blowing me away, Hayato for example. Bring on the show!!

Archived