Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the shows should not switch as fans who have brought tickets for saturday may want to swap them as they will be buying for a Mpro show not a Vs show i do wonder if rev pro booked the oct show knowing full well about 4fw or it was the only date they could get.

At a guess id say Rev Pro probably booked their show around when Tanahashi and the other roster members were available. its just one of those things.

the shows should not switch as fans who have brought tickets for saturday may want to swap them as they will be buying for a Mpro show not a Vs show i do wonder if rev pro booked the oct show knowing full well about 4fw or it was the only date they could get.

At a guess id say Rev Pro probably booked their show around when Tanahashi and the other roster members were available. its just one of those things.
This exactly. All touring Japanese companies have their dates and events booked months in advance. There definitely won't be any Michinoku Pro shows going on this weekend while they're over here and I'd be surprised if there's even any New Japan shows going on that day without Tanahashi and Devitt. 4FW admitted this date was set in stone last year I do believe because primarily there was no other time the entire roster could leave Japan for this show.

We have come up with a solution to suit both events, as mentioned this event has been locked for a year which is why it is not an option for us to move it, when Andy mentioned about his event to me it was a case of the only date Tanahashi could do this year, I get on really well with Andy and fully understand why he had to do it, will make the Friday and Saturday events both Michinoku Pro events. Next week I will announce a huge contest signed for Friday 18th October just before tickets go on sale.

We have come up with a solution to suit both events, as mentioned this event has been locked for a year which is why it is not an option for us to move it, when Andy mentioned about his event to me it was a case of the only date Tanahashi could do this year, I get on really well with Andy and fully understand why he had to do it, will make the Friday and Saturday events both Michinoku Pro events. Next week I will announce a huge contest signed for Friday 18th October just before tickets go on sale.

Very happy this is the case. With the first show being Oxfordshire now, I may end up basing flying into London and staying with friends there. That'd mean missing the Swindon show but you can bet I'll be getting the DVD if I miss out.

Has it been mentioned where in Oxfordshire it will be? Sorry if I've missed it, but can't see it anywhere.

As Cobystag said, the venue will be announced next week, along with ticket details, first contest and fingers crossed the first Mexican star to be announced.I will always update the first post with all the information needed for these events to make it easy to keep up to date.

Archived