Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might make more sense to have the loyal Swindon fans treated to a "4FW vs. Michinoku Pro" show. Loyal Swindon Fan #1 can see his favourite regular bash some japanese heads in. I guess that wasn't the point but if swopping the shows means more japanese wrestling fans can witness the show or both shows (Rev Pro) then it makes sense. Just a shame that such two big shows had to clash in the first place.

I'm honestly not that fussed on seeing Tanahashi myself and I'd be very gutted if the shows are switched around, considering that I'm not 100% sure that I can make the Friday show. I can however understand why it would make sense doing so from a business perspective. Who knows? We could end up having both Friday and Saturday being Michinoku Pro shows.

For those wishing to attend on the Friday event it has been moved to Oxfordshire, easy to get to from all areas, more information on the venue will be released next week, tickets will also go on sale next week. Many people have been asking us to switch the shows so it's an Michinoku Pro show on the Friday and 4FW vs Michinoku Pro show on the Saturday as they want to attend this event and the cracking lineup for Revolution Pro on the Saturday which obviously is not do-able, more information will also be released next week concerning this.

Please don't switch.

It's an interesting conundrum. If the Michinoku Pro show is held on Friday it will attract more traveling "internet/puro" fans who may instead be going into London on the Saturday instead of Swindon. But then annoy those who'd already made the decision to go to Swindon solely as it was going to be a Michinoku Pro show rather than 4FW vs M-Pro.Honestly, selfishly, I'd prefer the M-Pro show to take place on the Friday as I'm one of those people definitely in London on the Saturday. But regardless I would be doing the Friday show with my fiancee as I have to see The Great Sasuke live along with Kenou and get to see Fujita Jr Hayato and Ultimo Dragon again.I've only been to 4FW in Swindon three times but each time I got the impression that they had a strong local audience who care a lot about "their" guys and weren't really going batty over the names that *I* went to see until during the matches (Dick Togo and Hayto being prime examples) so I don't know if 4FW VERSUS M-Pro would give that audience more reason to care and get involved.It's a catch 22.

Imo, people who go to London on Saturday and WOULD be interested in seeing M-Pro would also buy a ticket for the Friday show featuring 4FW vs M Pro.If the shows get switched, I will def contact the promoter and give my ticket back for a refund. My plan was to attend the all Michinoku show on Saturday and, when my work allows so, also attend the Friday show. But my main focus would be the Saturday show and since I'm travelling to the UK from the Netherlands, choices do have to be made.IF the shows get switched, its a poor decision. It was well known in advance that there would be another star filled show on Saturday. Why change now?

I already have a ticket to the Saturday show, if they were to be swapped would we get the option to swap our tickets?Personally i would love for the Saturday show to be moved early enough so we could attend both. Then i could do 3 events that weekend.

It was well known in advance that there would be another star filled show on Saturday.

Was it? I was aware of these shows a long time before RPW announced the October York Hall return...
they only announced Tanahashi 2 or 3 weeks ago didn't they?

It was well known in advance that there would be another star filled show on Saturday.

Was it? I was aware of these shows a long time before RPW announced the October York Hall return...
they only announced Tanahashi 2 or 3 weeks ago didn't they?
Yeah, this show was announced well before. Unless RevPro could only secure the one date, it's pretty poor on their part I think. People were clearly going to be interested in both. Dividing the potential travelling fans is only going to cost both promotions money.

Archived