Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

Zack vs Hayato II looking promising! :D

Ligs vs Kenou would also be excellent.

I haven't seen Rui Hyugaji or Taro Nohashi, anyone suggest some good matches of theirs worth checking out? Or even anything that Ultimo and Sasuke have done recently worth the watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bamSqroXZuI

I personally felt this match was slept on last year. It's a great, great match that features two very underrated talents.

On that note, any chance of getting Daisuke Sasaki? He's only a rookie and I've only seen two matches from him but both his performance blew me away.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen Rui Hyugaji or Taro Nohashi, anyone suggest some good matches of theirs worth checking out? Or even anything that Ultimo and Sasuke have done recently worth the watch?

I personally felt this match was slept on last year. It's a great, great match that features two very underrated talents.

On that note, any chance of getting Daisuke Sasaki? He's only a rookie and I've only seen two matches from him but both his performance blew me away.

Daisuke Sasaki is another top student of Dick Togo and appeared twice in NJPW's Super Jr. Perhaps 4FW might be interested in having him in future?

Daisuke Sasaki is another top student of Dick Togo and appeared twice in NJPW's Super Jr. Perhaps 4FW might be interested in having him in future?

Oops, the guy above is not Daisuke Sasaki but *Daichi* Sasaki (Youtube has it wrong). IMHO he is the next top star in M-Pro.

Excellent news!

What's the public transport situation like to Kidlington?

And also, what's the bell time/end time for the Friday show?

Quite frequent buses run from the centre of Oxford to Kidlington and stop close to the venue

Ah thanks for the info. Any idea what time the buses stop running?

Excellent news!

What's the public transport situation like to Kidlington?

And also, what's the bell time/end time for the Friday show?

Quite frequent buses run from the centre of Oxford to Kidlington and stop close to the venue

Ah thanks for the info. Any idea what time the buses stop running?

The 2 bus has a at least one after 11:15 or so.

Next Star Announced, plus Saturdays main event has been updated... plus

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Also a new Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Champion has been crowned in Kenou

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

GreatSasukeandvsUltimoDragonandShoichiFunakicopy_zpse0a8830a.jpg

Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour Main Event

The Great Sasuke | ????? vs. Ultimo Dragon | Shoichi Funaki

Writeup Coming Soon

Archived