Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Crazy would probably help as a live draw, and he's still an awesome performer. I saw him in Germany earlier this year and he was great.Guys I've never seen live who I'd freak over seeing:L.A. Park (the original La Parka)ValienteUltimo Guerrero (who I think has ties with Ultimo Dragon)Virus (one of the best bases ever)Mascara DoradaEDIT: Virus vs. Kenbai would be the best match EVER!!!!

As Michinoku Pro is inspired by the Lucha Libre style and send there talent out to Mexico on a regular basis we want to add a name from the World of Lucha Libre, we are in touch with many of the top names and would be interested to know who the UK Pro-Wrestling fans would like to see in the UK? we want to brand the Michinoku Pro UK name and want to add a slightly different roster by 1 or 2.

Any of the following CMLL guys would make fun additions to the shows or sure:La SombraVolador Jr.M

If Zack isn't in Japan, Zack vs Hayto 2 is a must for one night and Hayato vs Kenou would be another epic for the other.I'd also love to see Ultimo vs Sasuke.Kenbai vs Pete Dunne / Kenbai vs Mark AndrewsFleisch vs AndrewsFor the Lucha names I'd also suggest Aerostar or Mascara Dorada, LA Park, Volador jnr or La Sobra would also be pretty cool. We've had Super Crazy over in Feb and he is over again in August so I'd like to see someone completely different.

As Michinoku Pro is inspired by the Lucha Libre style and send there talent out to Mexico on a regular basis we want to add a name from the World of Lucha Libre, we are in touch with many of the top names and would be interested to know who the UK Pro-Wrestling fans would like to see in the UK? we want to brand the Michinoku Pro UK name and want to add a slightly different roster by 1 or 2.

Negro Casas please!

And representing The Netherlands.... ME :pJust purchased a ringside ticket for the show and am REALLY looking forward to it!!!As far as the new talent wishlist.... original Psicosis would be my number 1 choice.

Archived