Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

Quite a few stupid non American people wishing people a happy thanksgiving on my timeline,they can fuck right off.

That actually makes me shake with anger. Just like when British people type "mom" instead of BLOODY MUM!

Edited by Ladiesman345

Yeah, what a bunch of cunts wishing happiness for people that they may or may not have a connection with. It's like when non Muslims wish people Eid Mubarak, or non Christians wish a Happy Christmas.

Piss off.

Hmmm. No. British people wishing other British people a "Happy Thanksgiving" is totally inane. It makes no sense whatsoever.

That actually makes me shake with anger. Just like when British people type "mom" instead of BLOODY MUM!

I type and say "mom", what of it? Maybe it's a Midlands thing but everyone I know says mom instead of mum.

Never heard that in my life. I thought Mom was just an American thing. Mum is British English.

Yeah, what a bunch of cunts wishing happiness for people that they may or may not have a connection with. It's like when non Muslims wish people Eid Mubarak, or non Christians wish a Happy Christmas.

Piss off.

Hmmm. No. British people wishing other British people a "Happy Thanksgiving" is totally inane. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Apart from wishing folk goodwill. I'd say that makes sense. Couldn't give a shiny shite if someone wishes me, say, happy Australia Day, I focus on the word "Happy", not that I'm not Australian.

Wow. Probably one of the oddest things I've ever heard.

It's up there with shaking with anger at "Mom", that's for sure. (It IS Mum, by the way)

You sound as if you've had a very unhappy Thanksgiving. Don't worry though, World AIDS day is on December 1st. Early Happy AIDS day!

Wow. Probably one of the oddest things I've ever heard.

You should get out more.

I would, although I'm scared I'd bump into wrong'uns like yourself.