Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

ad_188187158.jpg

Look at the pained expression on his face. This is what all the hatred in the world is doing to him. When will it all end?

And to make it worse, Facebook took his post down the first time he posted it. Bloody Jews, keeping our heroes down. So he had to post it again, and let everyone know that Facebook was trying to silence his selfless (not literally selfless) act, so everyone needs to share his post as quick as possible.

Who is this lad then?

• Paid Members

His Facebook page is equally sickening. There's a couple of people calling him out on it, but they're largely being drowned out by people gushing about how they're honoured to know him.

When his 15 minutes of fame are over, I'm going to repost about the time I rescued those kids from a burning car. Granted, one of the kids was in her mid-40s at the time, and the other was about 20, but that's not important. Nor is the fact that the burning car was actually a foggy hill. I'm still a hero.

[1MG]digby-looking-wistfully-into-the-distance.jpg[/1MG]

• Moderators

There's no concrete proof it's false. But obviously it follows the exact pattern of all these other bullshit white saviour inspirational stories, and not a single person from the 'packed train' has come forward to corroborate. And obviously the victim hasn't been found because she doesn't exist.

So anyway.. Now he's posted he's not going to do anymore press. I think keeping up the lie has gotten too tiring? Or maybe people are probing a bit more and he's worried about being exposed.... I did email a couple of the journos who wrote the articles to explain why his story was probably bullshit. Is it too much to hope that that prompted them to ask him questions?

No, it's not. I am a saviour. Anyone who had been annoyed by this turd, I have saved you from further exposure. You may now summarily cry upon my shoulder.

Edited by Chest Rockwell