10 years ago... Notorious 'BritWres' incident

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members
One thing I don't get is why would Alex Shane sabotage such a show? The FWA was mainly running London back then and this show took place up North. It doesn't make sense to me to risk such hatred by fucking things up for Farer unless he really just wanted to fuck with the guy. Not saying Shane is above this sort of thing but I don't see what he gained by it.

See Sanjay Bagga. He does this all the time. You know, to protect the wrestling business from Strawbs and Backyarders.not that in the early days his cards were made up of backyarders like.

This thread has made me excited for the 1PW anniversary thread.

Anniversary Show or just in general? Nothing especially dramatic happened at any of the actual Anniversary shows, but plenty of drama at several other shows that I might be able to write about (especially Resurrection).

Anniversary Show or just in general? Nothing especially dramatic happened at any of the actual Anniversary shows, but plenty of drama at several other shows that I might be able to write about (especially Resurrection).

General.

That is the show with the NWE involvement if I remember correctly. Maybe I should get that 1PW book,

General.

That is the show with the NWE involvement if I remember correctly. Maybe I should get that 1PW book,

I want to hear from Ayass, McBride and Shane!

Hello.

You know what I want, Sgt Ducky. Time has passed, official secrets act says you should give us the SCOOPZ~

You do realise that I wasn't at that show in Blackburn, was never booked on it or involved in it in any way, don't you? I recall that I was at home that evening, watching it unfold on the UKFF like lots of other people.

Nope, sorry. All I know is that the ring is question was stored somewhere in West Sussex/Hampshire border by a mate of Lynskey's whose name escapes me now and isn't involved in the business any more. I don't think that's ever been revealed, probably because it's not particularly exciting! Yes I do consider Alex to be a friend of mine but we only really interacted on matters regarding the FWA and/or the TalkSport show that we did at the time.