There's a lot of shouting in TNA. People need to chill the shit out.

The real lads, like Hogan and Sting, don't do it; they should get someone to have a word with James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Bobby Rood, Austin Aries and just about everyone else too.

Christopher Daniels is really shite, too.

Come on now, he's been brilliant for the last 12 months. He's like a different person. And he's one that doesn't shout in his promos as well.

The minute he over pronounced 'BIZZZZ-ERRRRRRRR-NESSSSSS' and said 'SPOILER ALERT', I was out. Loser.

TNA are rubbish at building their young talent, too. There's lots of good stuff on Impact, but you can't avoid the fact that Sting/Hogan/Angle are still so obviously the LADS on that show. And Sting wrestles in a shirt.

• Paid Members
The minute he over pronounced 'BIZZZZ-ERRRRRRRR-NESSSSSS' and said 'SPOILER ALERT', I was out. Loser
. Without wanting to state the obvious, surely that's the point of them. They're both obnoxious, think they're cool dickheads with their Internet lingo and insider terms. Complete nerds for themselves. Kazarian going "he means boners" was hilarious, as a side note

I think the foursome of Roode, Aries, Daniels and Kaz are the best thing on the show that isn't Bully Ray.

I thought that this week Matt Morgan looked and acted like a proper Big Deal for about 30 seconds when he was all pissed off and intimidating backstage. It made such a change from his usual "Mr Reasonable" "just stating the facts" promos. Of course he pissed away all the good will when he ponced down the aisle for his match dressed in his big gold and pink cape with his shiny gold pants on looking like a complete idiot.

I think the foursome of Roode, Aries, Daniels and Kaz are the best thing on the show that isn't Bully Ray.

Same for me actually. And that's why I'm finding Impact increasingly unwatchable. Aries, Bad Influence, and to a lesser extent, Roode, entertain me more than anyone else on the roster and their segments seem to get smaller and less consequential every week. And they always seem to involve fucking Chavo.

Bully would be a great lead heel if he wasn't saddled with a shite stable. He's stuck with a bunch of scrubs that will be nowhere once the stables over and it takes away from his aura. Maybe Brisco could be something down the line but he needs a lot of work. And the main event revolves around him and . . . Sting/Hogan/Angle? Not for me. The end of the Sting/Morgan match was fucking embarrassing.

The AJ Styles thing hasn't grabbed me at all either. Just feels so lethargic Impact at the moment.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

I completely agree about Bully. His stock has fallen in the Aces & Eights. It's great that they had a big plan and they pulled it off and the turn itself was pretty good fun, but as soon as the dust settled you instantly remember "Oh yeah, it's Festus, D-Von, Knoxx and fucking Ken Anderson with the rubbish Bishoff and Brisco".

It's a really lame faction for it's position on the card. The only other guy I like in the group is D-Lo and it looks like he'll be beaten down and fired next week. Weak.

Edited by Dirty Eddie

• Moderators

Big LG is pretty fucking ace normally. I just don't think Aces and Eights is the right vehicle for him. He's not worked out with them at all. It's made him really quite dull.

As long as they're booked to lose to Hogan every month, it doesn't matter who's in it. They are a vehicle for the Sting/Hogan show, nothing more, and to that end they're serving their purpose.

Grabbing the heavyweight title for Bully seems to have been their plan all along, and with that done, Bully established as top heel, and feuding with Hogan, there's almost no need for them any more.

When Hogan gets bored or heads off for another surgery, the spotlight will come back on Roode/Aries et al.

Big LG is pretty fucking ace normally. I just don't think Aces and Eights is the right vehicle for him. He's not worked out with them at all. It's made him really quite dull.

I'm genuinely not trying to goad you but can you explain when you think he was ace?

I've seen him perform as Festus, Punk's pal, and Doc and at no point felt he set the world alight.

• Moderators

He had some blinders as Festus, namely bomb throwing stuff against 'Taker and Koslov, and was doing much of the same on the indies after his release. Him vs Scott Steiner from the first House of Hardcore is tremendous. He thrives in those big heavyweight matches.

While watching the jokers wild last night i made a call that Crimson and Gunner looked more better to me as a team that should and could be in aces and eights than gallows and knox, hell even get rid of anderson and put someone else who was fired into the group.