His music was dubbed over by some instrumental tune.

If Madoona runs her own twitter, as a lot of celebs don't, she seems to have totally ignored Grado.

Considering TNA knew a long time in advance they would have Grado vs Snow in Glasgow, plus the amount the time between filming ana airing the show, TNA have messed this up big style but at least Grado gets some publicity out of this.

His music was dubbed over by some instrumental tune.

If Madoona runs her own twitter, as a lot of celebs don't, she seems to have totally ignored Grado.

Considering TNA knew a long time in advance they would have Grado vs Snow in Glasgow, plus the amount the time between filming ana airing the show, TNA have messed this up big style but at least Grado gets some publicity out of this.

What i don't get is why they didn't just dub it over with this version? As mentioned earlier in the thread, he uses this one a hell of a lot anyway, and i'm sure getting permission to use this would have been fairly simple given it's not a big name.

Could this be more a case of, TNA have requested that they use it, Madonna's mob have quoted a high price for them to use it, and they have just refused to pay it? Told Grado he can't use it, then he has taken matters into his own hands.

Every song has a price, maybe theirs was too high given how iconic a song it is. TNA don't see the justification for using it. If they dont plan on using Grado regularly then they would pay an absolute bomb to use the song once and basically lose money on the whole Grado saga.

My tuppence worth is JB downloaded the song and it was played on the night. No thought of licences etc until they put it on tv. I was at the show and kinda assumed the Grading stuff wasn't going to air on tv, until Galloway debuted at the end of the match.

It just a seems a case of controversy creates cash . . . or a little bit more noise for the bloke from the tap end of Stevenson.

Just watched it...

Jesus, the commentary in TNA is atrocious. The match wasn't great but it told a story with Al seeming to have it won a few times, but Tazz and Josh didn't tell it at all. Absolutely abysmal. The commentary in WWE is often weak, but it's a world apart from this. Loved Grado turning round celebrating, then the "oh shit" look and having to turn back around because he'd spotted the blokes about to do the surprise run-in from behind.

Al Snow is in incredible shape!