Quick TNA question, when Hogan left they did that segment where Dixie was hanging onto his leg and begging him not to go, then he finished up for real, why did anyone think that was a good idea to put on TV? Maybe I'm missing some context or something but I can't think of any other promotion doing a segment like that where it makes the company itself look absolute shite

• Moderators

Quick TNA question, when Hogan left they did that segment where Dixie was hanging onto his leg and begging him not to go, then he finished up for real, why did anyone think that was a good idea to put on TV? Maybe I'm missing some context or something but I can't think of any other promotion doing a segment like that where it makes the company itself look absolute shite

He had creative control, so he was always going to leave looking like the man. Hogan's not the ype to leave a territory on his back.

The crowd is going to be packed for Team 3D vs The Hardys vs The Wolves in a TLC match, however packed it could be should i say. But i'm starting to get a feeling that TNA are like an American version of any British wrestling promotion, i mean watching the latest episode and even past ones seeing wrestlers clap to get the crowd going just to me is like how it works with British wrestling. I mean even though you can have shit wrestlers in the WWE, you'll never see people like Rosa Mendes or Brie Bella clapping to get the crowd going.

• Paid Members

Christian does the All Star clap, in all fairness. I like it. He needs to say "Shall I?" and "We Want More" a larger amount though.

Hopefully the next NXT batch will have 'We Want More' drilled into them now Brookside is there.

That crowd is barely two people deep. Embarrassing. What were the sound levels like? As live it must have been like a sermon—able to hear someone at the other side of the room coughing.

It sounded awful on this week's Impact. You could make out individual voices.

I believe this was the same weekend that Chikara ran their three-day King Of Trios weekend, and that was doing three times the numbers at some points.

• Paid Members

That crowd is barely two people deep. Embarrassing. What were the sound levels like? As live it must have been like a sermon—able to hear someone at the other side of the room coughing.

It sounded awful on this week's Impact. You could make out individual voices.

I believe this was the same weekend that Chikara ran their three-day King Of Trios weekend, and that was doing three times the numbers at some points.

Didn't Spud appear at King of Trios?