Don't forget they class Divas/Knockout as BIG signings. So we could be seeing Eve or Maryse or going down the rock route, its could be that Ashley bird from WWE that no one remembers.

• Moderators
John Morrison would fit into the "rock" category would he not?

That seems like a good guess. What name would he work under in TNA, though? I'm assuming WWE have trademarked the John Morrison moniker.

PCW used it, so it must still belong to Johnny himself.

A shame. I'd like to see him have to do a Daniel Bryan name swap and style himself as Maurice Johnson. Not enough (any?) wrestlers called Maurice.

In regards to the attendance, those pictures looked very poor yet this one...

BLjk3LjCQAAwjEW.jpg

Last weeks iMPACT was much better than what's been going on before it. Just seems a little cluttered to me. Here's hoping a strong Slammiversary on Sunday sets them on the right path again.

Still hate the ramp, run-ins look so fucking shit :angry:

Weren't those tapings in Florida? The TNA Fan base in Florida are dickheads they wouldn't want to even pay $5 to see TNA as they feel there are entitled to watch the product for nothing.

Yeah Miami. Thought attendance looked good.

So Cal for Bound for Glory too, they have 4/5 months to promote the show locally so looking forward to seeing what attendance they have.

• Moderators
Christians contracts not normally run out start of june?

I've read this six times now and I've still no idea what this means.

As much as i missed a ' and a word out, you really saying you can read a sentence re a new signing for Tna, with a wrestlers name, contact run out and a month in the same sentence 6 times, and not be able to make sense of it? Some admission

That sentence isn't much better!

• Paid Members

That Benoit picture a few pages back is both terrifying and arousing. Mickie James has been looking decidedly tidy of late.

I'd be up for Morrison turning up in TNA, he could fit in quite nicely I reckon, with plenty of opponents he'd work well with.

Could be these guys?

NWA INVASION 2.0

642pax.jpg

Hard to believe these two fucks were promoted as sex symbols back in their day. But I'd welcome Robert Gibson back in his cheap 1998 leather jacket with NWA sprayed on the back in the NWO manner. It would be decisively less pathetic now 15 years have passed and it can fall under "ironic".