Tony Atlas on TMZ

Callum1993

• Paid Members
Atlas is the man. Also, Teddy Atlas is a quality name!

Quality boxing trainer/commentator as well.

TeddyAtlas.jpg

"Dee's are Chono's books. I got my big Chono's cardboard cut out right here".

Haha. "Dems the facewalkers right der".

• Paid Members

I don't think his behavior should be encouraged. He seems a very odd man. Can you imagine if some random complimented your girlfriend or mother on their feet? They'd think he was the local wacky and would bring out the pepper spray.

• Paid Members

Anyone who's stomped on him during a match when he wrestled would probably feel uncomfortable now. Its a shame that there aren't more into this, like Cameron or Osbourne or someone from the twat list. I'd quite happily put my size 8s in their mushes for free.

bit late to this party, but figured my name would be brought back from the dead here.

i admire tony atlas and indeed anyone who is that proud of their fetish, no matter what that entails.

tony is one of the small section of the foot fetish (which isnt really the right thing to call it - most guys into feet dont need them to get satisfied, they just like them more than other bits of the female form) and that is the people who like women to smash them in the face, or just gently put their feet on them - but its usually in boots.

tony is less about the feet and more about the boots, so its different to most people. some like women in tights, so like them to be completely bare or in heels.

anyway he feels confident enough to put it out there and thats cool. he isnt the only wrestler to have a love for womens feet - there are 2 current wwe employees at least that love them and there are females in the business into them too.

at the end of the days its the most common and accepted fetish - the facts dont lie. and just look around and check google for a list of famous people who had some form of love for womens feet.

Elvis Presley

Quentin Tarantino

Morgan Freeman

Jeff Bridges

Enrique Iglesias

Brooke Burke (Mens)

Jack Black

Pharrell Williams (and many more black rappers)

David Boreanez

Christian Slater

Jay Leno

there are many, many more besides.

as for the Sunny shoot, i cant say ive seen that one - but usually when there is a woman doing one of those type of shoots, someone will ask about feet. just flick by the 900 channels late at night, if they have texts on screen, guess what most of them are for?

its never going to be widely accepted and i know ill live with people mentioning me on every thread that has an inkling of feet in it, wether it be a movie title or man feet ''shudder'' but i dont care - thats who i am and its who tony is, and if we arent hurting anyone then i think thats fine.

just flick by the 900 channels late at night, if they have texts on screen, guess what most of them are for?

Because they already have their tits out and you can't get your mot out on freeview. What else is there request on those channels?

it was late when i wrote that - i should have said during the day. but yeah i guess there isnt much else you can show at that time.

but are you saying people who arent into feet will still ask to see them during the day because titties are out of the question?

Stingersplash I was quite suprised by the list of celebs you posted on here that are into it, I didnt know it was so common.

Who are the two WWE employees that are into it?

And what women in the business are into it?

I thought it was just Atlas into it in the business.

Archived