Wrestling That Makes You Feel Festive

Vamp

Given that the festive season is pretty much underway, what wrestling, if any, makes you feel in the festive spirit? Are there any matches, promos, maybe even shows, that you watch over the season? Are there moments that make you feel festive even Christmas related, does Santa need to get stunnered or is it a match from Bash at the Beach that makes you feel cheery and believe in good will on earth and all that sappy nonsense? Is it comedy you look for when it comes to your festive wrestling viewing or a ring soaked in the colour of Santa's clothes?

Share in the name of Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and that really fucking arrogant cunt.

And if you're the listing sort, make it twelve.

• Paid Members
I liked when Randy Orton threw the present at David Otunga's head at last year's Christmas special Smackdown (which happened in October or something).

Was that during this match?

Because I just watched it solely for that and it didn't happen :(

• Paid Members

There was a cracking festive episode of Raw in the McMahon-Helmsley age that involved a lot of Steph wearing a Santa hat and had Foley looking for something or someone and bumping into Santa backstage and asking him for some help. This was a bloody tremendous looking Santa though, i'm still not convinced it wasn't the real deal to be honest. He looks straight down the camera in a hilarious manner when he bumps into Mick too. Funny fucker that Santa.

Archived