UKFF's Best Goals Ever

Forrest

• Paid Members

I watched all those the other night. Giggsy's goal against Spurs in 93 (?) is still an unbelievable piece of balance and pace. I love Barry Davies's commentary as well, it's so good that he can't quite come out with the words.

"Giggs....still Giggs....brullitiful! Brilliantly done!"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember when football was BETTER? Covered in mud, stadiums full of mental actual fans going berzerk at every goal, not being able to hold your club ransom with the threat of a Bosman, picking the best 11 every week rather than squad rotation, cup games MATTERING, only the elite playing in Europe, decent music used for Goal of the Month, Des Lynam?

I do, and here are some goals from then. Some BELTERS here, including some players I guarantee you had forgotten all about. And your usual suspects, Beckham, Shearer, Sinclair, Yeboah, Le Tissier, Cantona.... Goss. * Also worth noting with four entries in 92-93, that the Villa under Big Ron played some great football.

Some trademark appalling Spurs defending in there too. Rod Wallace, you're a lucky man.

Goal of the Season 93-94

Goal of the Season 95-96

* And Nayim. The former Tottenham player.

Football was indeed better! My vote out of all five seasons goes to Dalian Atkinson's solo goal against Wimbledon 1992, He took the piss! On a separate note regarding the profile photos, Does Julian Joachim have a dog turd on the top of his head?

• Paid Members

What a weird coincidence. A Tony Adams header at Wembley caused my first (domestic) tears.

On a side note, have you seen the other videos uploaded by whoever put the Goal of the Season videos up? Superb.

Absolutely, but for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, I didn't feel like watching 97-98 or beyond. A real mystery that one, gooner Punker.

:cool:

• Paid Members
And Nayim.

You can fuck off with that shit for a start. My first tears in football. :(

On a side note, have you seen the other videos uploaded by whoever put the Goal of the Season videos up? Superb.

Guy has uploaded one of Emile Heskey (about 10) larking about with Rod Hull and Emu.

Archived