Adam "Mad as a bag of badgers" Bowler Wrestling TONIGHT!

Toga

• Moderators

Promoters having slanging matches across the hall with their talent over exes doesn't exactly scream "Professional". What did you do before promoting? Did you work for anyone? Did any promoters take you under their wing and teach you about how shows are run? What qualified you to run a show? 

Not everyone's cut out for running shows. We're not here to give you a crash course in running wrestling shows, especially when so many of us wouldn't be able to do it ourselves and last time you managed to annoy people on here who are successful promoters. If you're on an internet forum looking for help and "here to learn" into how to successfully run a show then you're one of the last people who should be running one.  You should know where you went wrong, the problems you had, and why the whole situation is a monumental fuck up. If you need to ask why then you shouldn't be running them. I'm not saying this to be a cunt, or nasty or "bullying" you, but you wouldn't even run your own show and threw toys out of the pram, kicked off because you didn't understand things like drivers don't pay. These are basic things. That's why I don't think it's for you.

I'd love to run a show, but I'd not know how to do it successfully, so I don't. Nor should you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to comment on that but im not going to as I am moving forward and not going into past things. From now on all I am going to post on here is matches and any questions for the next show. I'm out to prove people wrong.

Everyone reads all this crap about me and its not me. I am a nice guy normally and I made the mistake of letting 2 people on here get to me and I should not off. I learned the hard way.

Any questions for the next LPW show? That's all I am going to comment on from now on.

• Moderators

So you're not going to show people that you've learned from your mistakes, that you appreciate where and why you went wrong before, and why putting their money in your pocket now won't result in previous style bullshit?

It's all very well saying "I am moving forward and not going into past things" when you've not given people reason to believe they should invest in you in the future as you've not admitted culpability for what's occurred in the past, explained how you'd do it now, and regain people's trust. Running shows is all about trust. You've said or done absolutely nothing to gain that trust. Why should people trust you going forward? If anything your avoidance of well known past issues and just sweeping them under the carpet makes it look worse. You say you deserve a 2nd chance. Well why should people give you a second chance? What's going to be different now? And I'd suggest you answer if you like using here to advertise.

You can't keep saying "I deserve a second chance" when that chance involves taking people's money off them without saying why they should give you a second chance. Again, not to be nasty, but it's another reason why you're not cut out for this.

What I am going to do different is not fight with people, I am only going to answer when it sticks to LPW shows and nothing else. I am going to do what promoters told me to do and that is poster, flyer the local area but not miss the internet fans.  I am also going to talk to people professionally, if someone has a problem with me and they pm me I am not going to flip out, I am going to talk about it professionally and sort the problem.

I will do whatever it takes to get that trust back. Promoters on here can give me advice about running shows and I will take that on board and listen but im not going to leave.

I am only going to comment on LPW Shows now.

People should pay money to come to LPW shows because there are some great talent, some good matches. I feel like its nothing to do with me its all about the wrestling. If people gave me this chance and came to the shows to see for themselves they see I am good at promoting.

Thanks

Promoters having slanging matches across the hall with their talent over exes doesn't exactly scream "Professional". What did you do before promoting? Did you work for anyone? Did any promoters take you under their wing and teach you about how shows are run? What qualified you to run a show? 

Not everyone's cut out for running shows. We're not here to give you a crash course in running wrestling shows, especially when so many of us wouldn't be able to do it ourselves and last time you managed to annoy people on here who are successful promoters. If you're on an internet forum looking for help and "here to learn" into how to successfully run a show then you're one of the last people who should be running one.  You should know where you went wrong, the problems you had, and why the whole situation is a monumental fuck up. If you need to ask why then you shouldn't be running them. I'm not saying this to be a cunt, or nasty or "bullying" you, but you wouldn't even run your own show and threw toys out of the pram, kicked off because you didn't understand things like drivers don't pay. These are basic things. That's why I don't think it's for you.

I'd love to run a show, but I'd not know how to do it successfully, so I don't. Nor should you.

I know Drivers don't pay, but you got to tell the promoter when hes booking you. I know what your talking about and that time that person was suppose to be coming with someone else and never bother to tell me. im not gonna comment on this further if you want to know something about LPW I am happy to answer anything from the past I am not commenting on

• Paid Members

People talk about austerity and cuts to benefits. Cut them again George Osbourne, that's what I say. Keep cutting them until utter cockwombles like Adam Bowler and his family can't afford to save up their benefit payments and put on shows. Cut them until they can't afford the ink for their printers that do the flyers and posters. Cut them until they can't afford the monthly broadband fees so that they can't stink up the Internet with their shitty matches and "Talent", and cut them until they can't even afford to pay their talent in sandwiches. They are from Leeds George. You hate the North, you hate people's on benefits, you want to cut their money anyway, in this case I beg you George. Cut their dole money. Do it for the Britwres.

Hi

I see you got a bee in your bonnet about me. For everyone on here my family are not on the dole. You defend brit wrestling but you just called brit talent shit. What's that about?

You are open for your opinion but that what you said is not true my friend. Please stop with the shit and act professional just like I am doing.

Please can you only post about the upcoming LPW Show as that's the only thing I will be posting from now on, not fighting.

Okay then.

I imagine the upcoming LPW show will be utterly awful and feature several wrestlers who are poorly trained or have a lack of ability, primarily because they are being booked based on affordability and their ability to pressure the promoter into booking them.

There. Posted about the upcoming show.

• Paid Members

I'm not in the business, why do I need to act professional. Mind you, you are not in the business either. You are a blight upon it. I am not calling British wrestling shit, I'm calling you and your promotion shit. You have not learned one single thing from all your previous encounters in wrestling. A leopard doesn't change his spots. This will all end in tears like last time.

• Paid Members

Adam 

You message me on facebook every few months begging me to help you and each time I politley tell you that I don't think you should be in the business and thurthermore I have my own promotion , normal job and a family to spend my time on.

I think above you have said your family are not on the dole , but you yourself are - we should the good people of Britain pay their taxes so you can have a go a running shows.

You seem to feel that your shows are great however you have hardly any experience of seeing shows - when was the last actual time you went to see a show ?

Adam sadly for yourself you are simply not cut out to do this , not even close. The fact you are on a fan forum asking for help tells the whole story.

Man spend your money on going to watch shows like 99% of fans do , it's not a pop . Promoting is really hard .  You say about learning from mistakes but there are so many cases that you have not . We all make mistakes but it's about learning and the truth is you don't have the people skills , business skills and the other qualities needed to survive.

I have even gone as far to ask for your dads number and call him to beg him to make you stop this.

You keep saying about proving people wrong , it doesn't matter ? Just enjoy as a fan.

I will do whatever it takes to get that trust back.

You never had the trust in the first place to win back. A second chance? You've had as many second chances as Hulky.

And please stop sending me PMs

What makes you think the LPW show will be shit with poorly trained talent when I've only posted a couple of talents?

This leopard can change his spots, i am upset and angry of what you guys have said and i could tell you all to fuck off BUT i am not going to due to the fact i am going to act professional and take your opinions on board.

I do deserve to be here, I don't feel my shows are great. I had some bad ones and some good ones. You all can post its a shit promoyin, shit matches ect BUT have you been to one of the shows and seen it for yourself? NO

EVERYONE makes mistakes even you lot.

I think its best i leave UKFF and this gets locked or blocked or w/e because this is just going to turned into the last time and i don't want that.

You should come to the next show and you can see it will be a professional show and that people are wrong.

Im not going in this stuff again I am just going to post names of talent, and matches

Why would I refund anyone? Everyone then could come and say oh I did not like the show and I would basically be running a free show. Would u go into a shop and buy a sandwich, eat half of it and go back and say oh I did not like this can I have my money back? 

Archived