Adam "Mad as a bag of badgers" Bowler Wrestling TONIGHT!

Toga

I am not going to accuse anyone unless I have proof. I suspect Travis took it in spite

A brilliant contradiction.

Also, feedback for AJB. There are loads of grammatical issues on that and also please stop saying workers so much. It comes across far too smarky.

I tried to do an article for Wrestlings Last Hope before, however it wasn't accepted due to grammatical issues, quite ironic that i see many in the articles that get posted now. Anyway i did laugh at this "interview" i bet it will be seen as bullying by him in some time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not going to accuse anyone unless I have proof. I suspect Travis took it in spite

A brilliant contradiction.

Also, feedback for AJB. There are loads of grammatical issues on that and also please stop saying workers so much. It comes across far too smarky.

To be fair it is quite a smarky site and obviously a smarky piece. I'm guessing its target audience is smarks. I hope so anyway because I don't want any casuals reading about all of this!

I've tried not to make any reason noise on the matter since this went live. It is just easier that way. But I'll post one quick statement here before I get on with my task for today.

Firstly, I've never come across the term "mad as a bag of badgers" until this morning. Wonderful stuff. Yes there are a few typo's in there. I was in a rush to get it out before someone else talked to him and didn't have time to have someone read it through for me. Not really going to make excuses on that part. Issues of grammar are somewhat indifferent to me to be honest. I write in a very relaxed conversation style, I always have. It tend's to go down very Marmite, for want of a less overused cliche. It's why I tend to do blogs and the such over more formal writing like this. It's never going to get me work as a legitimate journalist, which is fine. I'm an art student.

As for the comment about using the term "workers" a lot, as Dunny kindly stated, it's a very smarky website. But I see and understand your point completely. I knew only a very certain sector of people would ever read the interview. I'd never post stuff like this if I thought casual fans would ever come across it. "If I attacked the people I wanted to attack, I could of stayed face" was a directed quote. I kind of assumed he ment "I could have kept face" (with the venue maybe?). But I just kept it as it was.

To be honest, I knew there was interest in something such as this at the moment and I wanted the traffic for the Wrestling's Last Hope website. Main reason I did it.

Yes there are a few typo's in there. "If I attacked the people I wanted to attack, I could of stayed face" was a directed quote. I kind of assumed he ment "I could have kept face" (with the venue maybe?). But I just kept it as it was. .

I'd say littered with mistakes of all kinds is more accurate. No time to read it once but we all have to. You don't think your smarky ears misheard and he "could of saved face".

Archived