Adam "Mad as a bag of badgers" Bowler Wrestling TONIGHT!

Toga

• Paid Members
You don't think your smarky ears misheard and he "could of saved face".

No. Adam truly believes the world is like wrestling, and was moaning how people thought he was heel now after previously flying off the handle with folks. There were pleas of, “I’m sorry! Please help me turn face again!”

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Adam truly believes the world is like wrestling, and was moaning how people thought he was heel now after previously flying off the handle with folks. There were pleas of,

No. Adam truly believes the world is like wrestling, and was moaning how people thought he was heel now after previously flying off the handle with folks. There were pleas of,

• 2 years later...

I been in this wrestling business since 2011, I had a lot of up and downs. I messed up on my first ever show and I paid all the talent who wanted to be paid, I got some stick and I understood that but it got worse on here and MAYBE I did do the wrong thing in defending myself, but that does not give the right for someone to do what they did to me. Harassed, stalked, stole a belt, made a number of hate facebook pages, fake accounts of myself and posting lies on other peoples walls to make out it was me when it was not and I hear a website.  I have become a joke but I would like help to turn that all around and be more professional.

I just want to say to the people I have had ago at and threated I am truly sorry and I think I deserve a fair 2nd chance and I would like people to start to work for me again and help me promote LPW professionally and make it a good company.

I took all the comments bad and good and all the advice on board and I am willing to listen and learn from everyone. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance in life. Life is too short.

LPW will be running a show on the 17th Oct. Harehills Working Men’s Club.  Tickets can be booked from me or from the venue near the time or they will be on the door.

Matches already announced are

LPW Cruiserweight Champion JD Boom will face Danny Steel and Sebb Strife will face JG Nash in a singles match. ALSO a MMA star will be the special enforcer for LPW Championship match which will be announced soon.

Thank you for your time guys

• Moderators

You do yourself no favours do you Bowler? UKFF's not going to be a happy hunting ground for you, so give it a wide berth. Everytime you advertise on here people are going to ride you hard like you're Jodie Foster on a pinball machine and quite frankly, as someone interested in Britwres, I'm going to let them as shitarses ruin it for us all. 

You say everyone deserves a 2nd chance, but punters won't give wrestling a 2nd chance after a shitarse show. Do you understand how much damage shitarse shows do to the industry in this country as a whole? So on a knock on effect the damage it has on pay and number of dates? Leave the business.

Archived