Adam "Mad as a bag of badgers" Bowler Wrestling TONIGHT!

Toga

• Moderators

Well post names of talent and shit then. You've shown absolutely no reason why people should pay to go to your show other than you unprofessionally crying about how you're a professional, and doing that well known professional move of begging people for a second chance without taking responsibility for Fuck Up #1. You really don;t get it do you?

Look, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but some people are better off in the seats than running the show. You;re just going to end up dropping a bollock again as you've shown you've not the mentality for it and then it's going to be "third chance". You didn't even have the balls to run the show you were running refusing to go backstage. Mate, it's not for you. Honestly.

Or find an established and successful promoter and ask him if he needs any help. Putting out seats, flyering, working as a runner at shows, and learn how shows are properly run over a period of time under the wing of someone who knows what they're doing for a few years and then try running again when you actually know something about how things are done.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry that came out worse that it meant to be. 17th Oct Harehills Working Mens Club, Leeds LPW Nemesis will be a professional good show. I have learned lot. I did go to 1 show and asked questions and like watched how the promoter ran things and I am going to do what he did at this show.

I am not going to post now till the next Announcement

Thank you for your comments.

• Paid Members

Why would I refund anyone? Everyone then could come and say oh I did not like the show and I would basically be running a free show. Would u go into a shop and buy a sandwich, eat half of it and go back and say oh I did not like this can I have my money back?

If the sandwich isn't up to the standard it's claiming to be, then yes I would, and yes they'd have to give me my money back.

Sale of Goods and Services Act 1984.

Archived