Adam "Mad as a bag of badgers" Bowler Wrestling TONIGHT!

Toga

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The show was delayed by fifteen minutes because Adam Bowler was trying to fight his audience members because they refused to pay for a ticket. After almost been decked by one of these people he went home upset and defeated and left the running of the 'show' to Mad Man Manson... (you can already picture the hilarity).

Commissioner Manson said that as we had all already been paid, we all at least had to do a five minute match and then we could fuck off home. Bowler returned and sat outside of the venue, refusing to come back in and run his own show. The 'matches' had taken place, the piss was taken, the boys got paid, the 7 fans were utterly confused, and then we all went to have KFC.

On the way to KFC however, Adam Bowler came over and threatened to punch Kris Travis for lying to his parents... Despite what Bowler has posted on facebook, Kris didn't react and he also enjoyed some Kentucky Fried Chicken with the rest of us.

The whole thing is brilliant but the bolded part is the cherry on the cake. Or seasoning on the chicken, whichever you prefer.

• Paid Members
They probably would, because its been done to death this topic. Its the same shite as always. "ADAM BOWLER RAN A SHOW LOL I CARE SO LITTLE I HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT IT HAHA". Pretty pathetic really. Reminds me of a pub band laughing that there was only 6 people in on a rival bands buskers night.

Ian has hit the nail on the head with this post. Every one of these Adam Bowler threads are the same.

• Paid Members
Every one of these Adam Bowler threads are the same.

No, this one's different: He tried to fight the audience and later challenged a wrestler, before hiding behind his parents. There's nothing there that's run of the mill.

I am not going to accuse anyone unless I have proof. I suspect Travis took it in spite

A brilliant contradiction.

Also, feedback for AJB. There are loads of grammatical issues on that and also please stop saying workers so much. It comes across far too smarky.

Archived