William Regal - Audience With A Wrestling Villain.

Chris Brooker

In case anyone missed this on the other thread I thought I'd give it a mention here. On the evening of Wednesday 7th November we at Eros Comedy will be hosting a special one-off show William Regal: An Audience With A Wrestling Villain in Birmingham. It'll be in a similar vein to the Mick Foley shows with myself hosting and support spots from Jim Smallman & Billy Kirkwood. There'll be a chance to hear Mr Regal's tales live and put your questions to him. Guaranteed to be a stellar night.

Can also now confirm that Mr Regal has agreed to a meet & greet on the night.

Venue and ticket info will be released as soon as it's confirmed.

Follow @ErosComedy on Twitter for more info.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case anyone missed this on the other thread I thought I'd give it a mention here. On the evening of Wednesday 7th November we at Eros Comedy will be hosting a special one-off show William Regal: An Audience With A Wrestling Villain in Birmingham. It'll be in a similar vein to the Mick Foley shows with myself hosting and support spots from Jim Smallman & Billy Kirkwood. There'll be a chance to hear Mr Regal's tales live and put your questions to him. Guaranteed to be a stellar night.

Can also now confirm that Mr Regal has agreed to a meet & greet on the night.

Venue and ticket info will be released as soon as it's confirmed.

Follow @ErosComedy on Twitter for more info.

A stellar night indeed - already decided my other commitments that night are taking a back seat.

Only up the road too lol

Archived