William Regal - Audience With A Wrestling Villain.

Chris Brooker

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was utterly fantastic. Meeting JR, Gerry Brisco & Norman Smiley was an unexpected treat as well. I only wish that it started earlier that way Regal could have stayed on stage for longer. If a tour does happen and there's a date in London I'm there. Can't wait for the link to go up for me to be able to get my photo.

Regal doing a show in Blackpool would certainly seem like a no-brainer. It would sell itself.

I asked him about that on twitter when this shown got confirmed and he said jokingly "I'm still claiming benefits in blackpool, need to keep a low profile there". Regal in Blackpool would be great.

The good news... Spoke to the man himself last night and he's keen for more dates in the new year. Will be talking schedules in the coming weeks.

We're also keen to run a few shows with Robbie Brookside as he was utterly brilliant both on stage and off. I suspect that an hour in his company would be pretty entertaining too.

The good news... Spoke to the man himself last night and he's keen for more dates in the new year. Will be talking schedules in the coming weeks.

We're also keen to run a few shows with Robbie Brookside as he was utterly brilliant both on stage and off. I suspect that an hour in his company would be pretty entertaining too.

Excellent stuff Chris, make sure you get a London date in somewhere. Really looking forward to this, fingers crossed it happens. Robbie Brookside could be interesting too, I don't really know much about him but I know he's a British wrestling legend and good pals with Regal, sure he'll have some great stories.

Photos from the meet and greet are online right here.

Realise now that Laura and I are the only people that didn't get a photo with him. Doh.

You're not, sadly me, JB, DDL and Mustard had to make tracks fast to get home. I doubt the Island Brothers & Joey did either, more important things on their minds ;)

• Paid Members
Cheers for the photo Chris :thumbsup: How do I go about getting it off the computer to get a print out at Asda etc? If such a thing can be done :laugh: I'm clueless with stuff like this.

Go to the relevant pic and click on the zoom arrow, which is between the back and forward arrows at the top right of the photo.

The pic will now be open with a black background. In the top-right corner is the option "View all sizes". Select that and choose "Original (3648 x 2736)" from the sizes on offer.

Once you have the super-large version right-click on it and save it. It's then ready for printing.

Archived