British Wrestlers to watch that are not in the UKFF50

SamoaTrump

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I like Katl Atlas. He's a big guy whose really agile got great heat generating skills and just always looks good. Please keep an eye out for him.

Finally, a big shout out for James Danmar. Great heel and really looks the part. He's always terrific in the ring.

You're right there. The Karl Atlas v Chuck Cyrus feud was fantastic. If you watch that video and then watch the Karl Atlas v Jake McCluskey feud video I think Chuck Cyrus looks so much much better than Jake does.

Karl Atlas coincidentally just come back to wrestling so looking forward to seeing him around. Great big man

If theyre not in the UK50 theyre probably not held in high enough regard...either because they are crap, they are a strawb, or they are too new to the scene.

One guy i wuld deffo put in this category is GRADO from Scotland. Just burst onto the scene in the last few months.

What a f'n prick you must be to put that. So, becuase 64 people (the number who voted in round 1 to put the wrestlers in the top 50 in the first place), out of a forum with over 6000 members, i.e 1% of the forum, never mind the whole of the UK wrestling fanbase, didnt pick them then they must be crap or a strawb?

Get over yourself you pious fool, its idiots like you that put people off posting on this site in the first place with the "we knew best because we're in the UKFF clique" style attitude of running people down who are trying to promote guys (which strangely enough is what you are trying to do with GRADO).

There is no "UK50", the UKFF50 is a poll on a forum which matters not one jot outside of this website or to probably some of the 99% of members that didnt bother voting in the first place. Like the thread title says the OP was trying to do something to get some attention brought to people that others may not have heard about.

WELL FUCKING SAID! Somebody needed to silence the absolute nobheads that reside around here.

NGW's 'Amazing' Matt Myers deserves a mention.

Absolutely, I thought he would get in this year but really only works at NGW as far as I know. A great young talent who is constantly improving.

NGW's 'Amazing' Matt Myers deserves a mention.

Absolutely, I thought he would get in this year but really only works at NGW as far as I know. A great young talent who is constantly improving.

I obviously agree on this. Nigel McGuinness put his main event with Nathan Cruz over on the internet version of WrestleTalkTV earlier in the year.

I have to mention Dara Diablo too. Caz Crash is someone on his way up too. Colossus didn't make it this year either.

I can't comment too much outside of NGW, as Ive not seen enough people outside the 50 this year.

I'll throw my thoughts in here from my lot:

Heels (mainly)

Bam Bam Barton

"Noisy Boy" Alex Gracie

Flex Buffington

Lucas Black

Jurgen Heimlich

Johnny Levelle

Faces (mainly)

"Adrenaline" Danny Chase

"The Heat" LJ Heron

"Diamond" Dave Andrews

Nate "The Jet" Northern - currently on injured list, but on his way back.

Interesting that some of these overlooked guys have quite brilliant names. Flex Buffington should be huge on name alone! And if Jergen's finish is 'The Heimlich Manueveur', I demand he replaces everyone on 'Wrestletalk TV' immediately!

If theyre not in the UK50 theyre probably not held in high enough regard...either because they are crap, they are a strawb, or they are too new to the scene.

One guy i wuld deffo put in this category is GRADO from Scotland. Just burst onto the scene in the last few months.

What a f'n prick you must be to put that. So, becuase 64 people (the number who voted in round 1 to put the wrestlers in the top 50 in the first place), out of a forum with over 6000 members, i.e 1% of the forum, never mind the whole of the UK wrestling fanbase, didnt pick them then they must be crap or a strawb?

Get over yourself you pious fool, its idiots like you that put people off posting on this site in the first place with the "we knew best because we're in the UKFF clique" style attitude of running people down who are trying to promote guys (which strangely enough is what you are trying to do with GRADO).

There is no "UK50", the UKFF50 is a poll on a forum which matters not one jot outside of this website or to probably some of the 99% of members that didnt bother voting in the first place. Like the thread title says the OP was trying to do something to get some attention brought to people that others may not have heard about.

WELL FUCKING SAID! Somebody needed to silence the absolute nobheads that reside around here.

He didn't "silence" me though? I replied with what I felt was a fair point. No need to start calling me a prick etc for merely voicing an opinion on what is after all, a discussion forum.

Good grief are people that pissed that favourite wrestler x didnt make it in to a forum favourites list? Fucking vote next time, it's not like you all dont know it's coming and have ample chance to vote.

Yes there are guys who coulda possibly, shoulda made it, but stop being such whiney bastards and have some fun y'all

Archived