British Wrestlers to watch that are not in the UKFF50

SamoaTrump

If theyre not in the UK50 theyre probably not held in high enough regard...either because they are crap, they are a strawb, or they are too new to the scene.

One guy i wuld deffo put in this category is GRADO from Scotland. Just burst onto the scene in the last few months.

What a f'n prick you must be to put that. So, becuase 64 people (the number who voted in round 1 to put the wrestlers in the top 50 in the first place), out of a forum with over 6000 members, i.e 1% of the forum, never mind the whole of the UK wrestling fanbase, didnt pick them then they must be crap or a strawb?

Get over yourself you pious fool, its idiots like you that put people off posting on this site in the first place with the "we knew best because we're in the UKFF clique" style attitude of running people down who are trying to promote guys (which strangely enough is what you are trying to do with GRADO).

There is no "UK50", the UKFF50 is a poll on a forum which matters not one jot outside of this website or to probably some of the 99% of members that didnt bother voting in the first place. Like the thread title says the OP was trying to do something to get some attention brought to people that others may not have heard about.

I like the cut of your jib :thumbsup:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to agree with what folk have said about Davey Blaze, Chris Rampage & Scott Maverick, add Stevie Xavier and Mark Coffey to the list and thats the 5 from Scotland just now I would like to see gain more exposure down south and in the rest of Europe.

Some pictures just because I am bored haha

Mark Coffey

562932_10150997205144775_354205133_n.jpg

Davey Blaze(Angry young man haha)

599518_10150894906559775_1264607099_n.jpg

Chris Rampage

546378_10150863332609775_2141766257_n.jpg

Scott Maverick

419794_10150568599454775_1569248799_n.jpg

Stevie Xavier

319133_10150352284114775_526762193_n.jpg

Jesus. How did Mark Coffey not come into my head? I like Stevie Xavier, but for some reason I don't see him breaking out. Hopefully I'm wrong about that. Scott Maverick will though. He just stands out to me for some reason. Plus, he's not as experienced as some of the others, so he's going to get MUCH better in the future.

If theyre not in the UK50 theyre probably not held in high enough regard...either because they are crap, they are a strawb, or they are too new to the scene.

.... or they are not in the UKFF50 because it is not really a list of the top 50 UK wrestlers but simply a list compiled by a small percentage of UKFF members :nerd:

Lists like these are usually fun to look at but should not be taken too seriously :cool:

UK Hooligans

Chuck Cyrus

Marc Morgan

Aron Frost

NRG

Ryan Smile

Dunne Brothers

Chris Brookes

Alex Young

Tommy Gunn

Joey Sanchez

There's a heap of guys. Anyway, I thought it was well known that the top 50 is compiled by wrestlers with multiple accounts who log on and bum themselves? As well as, of course, fans who have an idea of what they're on about...

One person I would like to make special note of, especially after their performance at Futureshock last night, is April Davids. Unfortunately no women at all made it into this years top 50 but I do feel that the emerging and promising talent in the UK right now is not exclusive to the gents. I do strongly believe the UK scene in regards to talents and promotions is at it's strongest right now and the lasses do deserve some plaudits.

April to me is the stand out and is someone you should go out of your way to see. Fantastic wrestler, striker, great intensity and whereas I've only really see her do a "wrestler" gimmick in EVE, in other promotions she's more of a spitfire energetic babyface who appears to have really connected with the FSW crowd. Her match against Nikki Storm is the best ladies match I've seen live so far this year and Nikki's another one to keep an eye on. I don't see America come calling in their futures unless it's SHIMMER/WSU but I get the impression Japan full time would be a life long dream for April.

• Paid Members
UK Hooligans

Chuck Cyrus

Marc Morgan

Aron Frost

NRG

Ryan Smile

Dunne Brothers

Chris Brookes

Alex Young

Tommy Gunn

Joey Sanchez

There's a heap of guys. Anyway, I thought it was well known that the top 50 is compiled by wrestlers with multiple accounts who log on and bum themselves? As well as, of course, fans who have an idea of what they're on about...

Hooligans are ace

seen Aaron Frost once and thought he was great

Like Ryan smile and the Dunne Brothers

was very impressed with Chris Brookes - reminded me a lot of Kris Travis when Cobystag pointed it out to me

Archived