British Wrestlers to watch that are not in the UKFF50

SamoaTrump

I was scanning through the UKFF50 and noticed a sever lacking in some great young talent. (Yes I know I should of voted, but I am so rarely on here I always miss it.) And before you flame me for starting a topic that probably gets brought up a lot, it's the Internet topics are cyclical get over it.

Anyway I noticed a sever lack of Norwich based wrestlers from the WAW. There are a high number of talented youngster that work there shows that don't get a lot of attention which is criminal.

Aron Frost, From Norway, current WAW European Champion, I've never seen him have a bad match, he works well against any style, and he can even elevate the worst trainee to have a very smart and entertaining match. And his strikes look brutal!

Chuck Cyrus, current WAW Under 23 Champion, an excellent mouthy cocky heel, has crossed the British Technical style with a high flying cruiserweight style. And his standing shooting star press is something to behold.

Marco Marinelli, current WAW British Light Heavyweight Champion, uses a cocky Italian gimmick. He is a natural on the mic, he makes you want to punch him in the face. He is an exceptional technical wrestler too, he seems to enjoy stretching people while he runs his mouth.

And that just a few of the guys that impressed Steve Corino when he was over here, and there are more guys that deserve to be mentioned when I get more time.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If theyre not in the UK50 theyre probably not held in high enough regard...either because they are crap, they are a strawb, or they are too new to the scene.

One guy i wuld deffo put in this category is GRADO from Scotland. Just burst onto the scene in the last few months.

• Paid Members
If theyre not in the UK50 theyre probably not held in high enough regard...either because they are crap, they are a strawb, or they are too new to the scene.

That's not fair, considering the number of workers in this country. There are more than 50 decent wrestlers in this country that's for sure.

One guy i wuld deffo put in this category is GRADO from Scotland. Just burst onto the scene in the last few months.

What so People like Mark Haskins are good are they? That plum couldn't lace Aron Frost's boots, he'd probably fall on his face trying though!

There are no agendas in this thread btw. Oh...

Not true. There are promotions not visited by UKFFers. All Star guys regularly struggle to get in no matter how good they are.

It's neither of those, it's just not enough Norwich based wrestling fans post on the UKFF. But going by you logic why don't any of the Knight Dynasty get in the UK50 when they should?

Same reason as I said earlier. The Knights are rarely up north for example.

What a f'n prick you must be to put that. So, becuase 64 people (the number who voted in round 1 to put the wrestlers in the top 50 in the first place), out of a forum with over 6000 members, i.e 1% of the forum, never mind the whole of the UK wrestling fanbase, didnt pick them then they must be crap or a strawb?

Get over yourself you pious fool, its idiots like you that put people off posting on this site in the first place with the "we knew best because we're in the UKFF clique" style attitude of running people down who are trying to promote guys (which strangely enough is what you are trying to do with GRADO).

There is no "UK50", the UKFF50 is a poll on a forum which matters not one jot outside of this website or to probably some of the 99% of members that didnt bother voting in the first place. Like the thread title says the OP was trying to do something to get some attention brought to people that others may not have heard about.

64 people (the number who voted in round 1 to put the wrestlers in the top 50 in the first place), out of a forum with over 6000 members, i.e 1% of the forum, never mind the whole of the UK wrestling fanbase

There's one of the best arguments I've seen for anyone booking guys exclusively off a UKFF 50 placing being a moron.

Archived