Dexter Season 7

Steve Justice

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As am I. I'm also loving this man:

dexter-231.jpg

He had me at screwdriver.

Yeah, I'm liking Mr Stevenson too. Although where exactly is he supposed to be from? His accent is all over the place. Great ending to the episode this week and seeing Yvonne Strahovski on my telly again makes me very happy. Kinda glad Louis got killed off, that was starting to go nowhere unless he turned into a massive serial killer which this season wouldn't have room for, and would probably be pretty shit anyway. Also pleased to see Dexter move back to his own place before that wore out its welcome. What the hell has Harrison been doing all this time?! Solid start so far though.

He explained he was sent to a school in England, I think he's Russian but the English education has given him a more English accent with a twinge. It's awesome.

Ah ok, it wasn't a criticism I just must've missed that bit. I knew there was something mentioned about him. I always though Ray Stevenson was Australian but I just found out he's actually from Northern Ireland.

• Paid Members

Fuck me sideways that episode was just pure brilliance. It's been a while Dexter had an episode that built and built on tension but by the last 15 minutes my heart was in my mouth.

Personally I found it refreshing they killed off Lewis/Louis as it was actually a curve ball from the normal unveiling of a bad character eg I expected him to be Rudy and Dexter's long lost brother etc.

Yep, the main bad guy has been extraordinarily good so far and my god has the eye candy been good so far this season. That blonde who Dexter took a DNA swab from resulted in a few twitches in me under crackers. I got the impression she may become Dex's love interest. Perhaps her previous link to a killer may attract her to Dex?

• Paid Members

There's a theory going around that when Dexter got close to her, he recognised that she had her own Dark Passenger, and that's what caused him to drop the swab. This could lead to him either killing her, or, a more interesting idea, getting to know her and working out how she's managed to control her Dark Passenger so he too can learn.

There is some significance to the head of a bull on the body of a man that we've seen in this episode. I've read all the Dexter books (they're not great BTW), and I specifically remember something along those lines in the third book. It also touched on a lot of religious aspects too, most of which I'm sure we've seen over the previous two seasons. I can't really remember too much, but I do remember the bulls head.

BTW lambyUK, that girl is Yvonne Stravowawovwooski from Chuck. She's the main reason I stuck with watching Chuck for so long. As Dexter has a penchant for showing boobs, I'm really hoping she gets hers out. You know, to help jump start her career.

• Paid Members
There is some significance to the head of a bull on the body of a man that we've seen in this episode. I've read all the Dexter books (they're not great BTW), and I specifically remember something along those lines in the third book. It also touched on a lot of religious aspects too, most of which I'm sure we've seen over the previous two seasons. I can't really remember too much, but I do remember the bulls head.

BTW lambyUK, that girl is Yvonne Stravowawovwooski from Chuck. She's the main reason I stuck with watching Chuck for so long. As Dexter has a penchant for showing boobs, I'm really hoping she gets hers out. You know, to help jump start her career.

Cheers Steve, she is just awesome. I certainly look forward to seeing more of her this season.

Regarding Nexus' comment, yeah, that does sound like a feasible theory and one I hope comes to fruition.

• Paid Members

The mental bloke had to be pretending to be the Minotaur, what with the maze and the helmet. It was properly fucked up. Also Deb is the world's worst detective, going into someone's house without telling anyone. She's awful x]

Archived