Dexter Season 7

Steve Justice

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd stop a little short of describing it as "phenomenal", but its certainly been very good so far. This weeks episode was absolutely cracking though, loved the kill scene in particular. Little niggly things such as not taking any more blood slides and Harrison going to Orlando were nice touches which would've otherwise been irritating if left unspoken. I like the way Debra is sort of going through everything we've seen Dexter do and putting the pieces all together to try and make something of it. Even the Miami police have taken a break from being the worst police dept of all time to see through some obvious things, especially with Batista calling the set up.

• Paid Members

Another great episode, and a great season so far. Every single cast member are delivering! My only downside was Dex's reveal that trinity was dead and link up with Rita's murder. It seemed all too..easy. I wanted a bit more drama.

Deb should have been an emotional wreck when she found out the man that she thought was still on the run (am I right with that btw?) who killed the man she loved was dead, was killed by her brother no less.

Also, Deb seems to have simply forgotten about Sgt Doakes. It's fair enough battling the moral dilemma of murder, but has she forgotten that Doakes was labelled the bay harbour butcher and an innocent man has been labelled a serial killer?

• Paid Members
Another great episode, and a great season so far. Every single cast member are delivering! My only downside was Dex's reveal that trinity was dead and link up with Rita's murder. It seemed all too..easy. I wanted a bit more drama.

Deb should have been an emotional wreck when she found out the man that she thought was still on the run (am I right with that btw?) who killed the man she loved was dead, was killed by her brother no less.

Also, Deb seems to have simply forgotten about Sgt Doakes. It's fair enough battling the moral dilemma of murder, but has she forgotten that Doakes was labelled the bay harbour butcher and an innocent man has been labelled a serial killer?

According to TV.com, the name of the last episode this season is

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Surprise, mother fucker

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Which would indicate

that the Doakes stuff is getting tied in.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Hopefully that means that

Laguerta dies somehow then

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I enjoyed the last episode, but it seems like they're spunking people too quickly -

Louis' death came abruptly, and then again with the Minotaur guy - a little longer would've been better. Although the chick seems like she's going to be pretty important, which should be fun.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Hopefully that means that

Laguerta dies somehow then

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I enjoyed the last episode, but it seems like they're spunking people too quickly -

Louis' death came abruptly, and then again with the Minotaur guy - a little longer would've been better. Although the chick seems like she's going to be pretty important, which should be fun.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I see them killing Laguerta off before Dexter ends, either by the end of Season 7 or in the last season.

I see Louis' death as showing how ruthless Isaac can be. The Louis character had nowhere else left to go really (short of Dexter eventually killing him) and it will add to the Dexter/Isaac storyline.

Minotaur guy was always going to be just a couple of episodes bad guy really and his death was good in the end.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Another great episode. After ranging from pretty shite to pretty good for the past few seasons they are really nailing it so far this year.

So was that dead airport guy just Isaac's mate or his lover? If they are going with him being his lover (which looks most likely) it adds an interesting new spin on things. Best Dexter villian since Trinity so far though IMO.

Quinn and Bautista aren't being too pointless and annoying this season either and LaGuerta is barely in it so all is well. The supporting characters storylines actually seem tied in to the main plot so it doesn't just feel like filler like they usually do. Also, gotta' love the new random token black detective who has just popped up.

Not really bothered about Dexter's potential new love interest, there's so much going on right now I don't see where she'll fit in.

I'm hoping they keep the high standard up. Hoping they bring Harry back soon.

• Paid Members

If he was his brother Isaac would have mentioned it instead of just saying "Vicktor was a good man". Also Viktor wouldn't have him the photo of them together behind the frame. Thinking more about it, they are definitely bummers and I'm all for it.

• Paid Members
If he was his brother Isaac would have mentioned it instead of just saying "Vicktor was a good man". Also Viktor wouldn't have him the photo of them together behind the frame. Thinking more about it, they are definitely bummers and I'm all for it.

When he pulled out the picture I got the impression that they were lovers too. However, hiding the picture could also be his way of hiding his boss from the Police. Obviously you wouldn't hang a picture of some Russian crime lord on your wall. But, to counter that theory, why would you have a picture hidden at all? You wouldn't take that risk.

Folks, regarding the spoiler tags, am I right in thinking just don't bother? (unless it's seriously a real spoiler)

Archived