Dexter Season 7

Steve Justice

when dexter walked in and saw his place a mess with deb sitting there I honestly thought it was one of those Harry dream sequences that dexter likes to have, I wonder if luis has something to do with Bryan?

wonder if deb saw dexters hole in the wall

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My guess is she will become some kind of ally in the whole thing for awhile. I don't think Dexter would ever bump Deb off as he does love her. A good guess is Deb will end up killing LaGuerta or something along those lines when she gets too close to the truth.

I've always thought Debs should have had her suspicions about Dexter over the years but never took them seriously because he was her brother (and she's an idiot).

But now she seemingly knows the whole truth i think it may tie in with the whole stuff last season about her being in love with him, obviously she won'

It go that far but he's the only person she's ever been able to depend on so won't want to turn him in.

• Paid Members

It was a great follow up, and the Deb/Dexter thing is going well.

Looks like LaGuerta's going to be murdered this season, which will be great.

That said, I got this excited over the last season, and it gradually got worse. Although next week looks great too.

By the looks of things, you're gonna have four different parties closing in/knowing about Dexter:

Deb

The guy fucking with him

LaGuerta

The suave English gentleman.

It's going to be interesting how he dodges all of the shit.

I'm a bit underwhelmed right now. I'll keep watching as I've come this far but it seems like they've turned Dexter being a killer into a bit of a joke. The way Debra is treating him is a bit like 'Oh Dex you scamp, we'll have to keep this under control'. Maybe after 6 years and Debra being the closest person he's had for much of it, I would have thought her finding out would have been a bit more dramatic and involve some longer dialogue-heavy scenes as she processed this. The end to the first episode this season, which I enjoyed, could have been saved for a few more episodes to really jump the season as it went on. I guess Deb was trying to deal with her feelings for him last season and that could be having an effect on how she's dealing with it; but then you would think having been engaged to a killer and now finding out your brother is one would be enough to throw her over the edge.

I'm most looking forward to Mazuka's reaction if he ever finds out.

• Paid Members

Yeah Deb did seem to handle the whole "my brother has killed over 50 people since the age of 20" thing quite well really. I enjoyed the episode but I was secretly hoping for a whole episode set in Dexter's apartment with just the two of them discussing everything that has happened. That would have been pretty incredible.

The bit where Dexter explained what happens when he hasn't killed anyone for awhile is probably some of the best writing the show has ever done.

Yeah Deb did seem to handle the whole "my brother has killed over 50 people since the age of 20" thing quite well really. I enjoyed the episode but I was secretly hoping for a whole episode set in Dexter's apartment with just the two of them discussing everything that has happened. That would have been pretty incredible.

The bit where Dexter explained what happens when he hasn't killed anyone for awhile is probably some of the best writing the show has ever done.

I was thinking/hoping for the same. But you have to think about the average viewer who would probably find that boring. They're the same type of people who wouldn't appreciate a film like The Sunset Limited.

• Paid Members
it seems like they've turned Dexter being a killer into a bit of a joke.

It's been like that from the start though, it's the crux of his character, it's OTT and the nice guy/murdered dynamic has always been there.

Archived