Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, it's not just you. It's been mentioned very early in this thread, and I'm sure anywhere else that has been discussing this (apart from official channels that have to be careful with their speculation).

This saddens me greatly. How sick can someone be? Then again if you are happy tampering with dying children, where do you draw the line? :(

Is fucking a corpse sicker than sexually abusing a loving child? Corpses tend not to be scarred for the rest of their lives. The rest of their deaths maybe...

You tell me? I can't even begin to rationalize what this sick individual did or did not do? At least you seem to put the seriousness of his crimes in some sort of order?

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he admitted to also talking to her after she was buried.

What, like the vast majority of other people do with dead relatives? Operation Yewtree should just go after everyone who has posted on Gonetoosoon.org then.

Yeah if they posted on Gonetoosoon.org & had 214 separate allegations against them.

"Like so many of his kind, North was required to leave school, after passing exams..."

michael_donovan.jpg

• Moderators
Also in the news, Astro Hollywood's hero Klaus Kinski used to sexually abuse his daughter from the age of 6:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/1...claims-daughter

That's two daughters he's shagged then! Thank goodness he was in great films.

I think any fan of Kinski made their peace long ago with the fact that, as incredible as his performances were, and as iconic a figure as he was, the man himself was a truly unhinged, crazy piece of shit. A couple of years ago, a German insane asylum (formerly, brilliantly known as the State Insane and Idiot Asylum of Dalldorf) released their old records to the public, and the first page of Kinski's, who'd been committed there in his twenties read:

"Preliminary diagnosis: Schizophrenia. Conclusion: Psychopathy."

That's what he was. Not a Charlie Sheen or Nic Cage-style Hollywood "crazy," but a full-blown untreated schizophrenic who could produce moments of artistic genius between the bouts of violent mania that made up most of his life. If that happened these days, he never would have seen a film set, and most likely, he'd be institutionalized. I think it says it all when I saw the headline "Klaus Kinski sexually abused his daughter" and thought it was old, old news, until I realised it was the other daughter.

• Moderators
Savile's atrocity CV continues to expand as the Express reveals that he took part in Satanic abuse rituals.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439

Load of bollocks. The therapist cited was one of the leading lights behind the also-bullshit Satanic Abuse Scandals of the 80s. She's a big proponent in using regressive hypnosis to uncover 'hidden memories' ie wild, easily-led fantasies about blood drinking Satanic covens.

• Paid Members

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21108337

CBeebies has apologised after a character from the children's TV programme The Tweenies appeared dressed as disgraced TV presenter Jimmy Savile.

The episode, which was filmed in 2001, was shown on the BBC before 0900 GMT.

In the scene, the character Max appeared in a blonde wig, wearing Savile's trademark tracksuits and using his accent and catchphrases.

Oops!

• Paid Members
Why? Is it because you feel its not possible to abuse that many people and get away with it? Why are people who believe he did such obvious morons?

He's parodying a post that Philjax made following the Benoit incident.

Archived